Foods You Stopped Buying Because Of How Much Higher They Increased In Price

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor

President Of Trevor Philips Industries
Reaction score
Everyone knows that with the current problems in the world, food prices have increased significantly. Are there any foods you used to buy that you don't anymore as a result of the increase in price? Where I live Ruffles chips went from $3.75 a bag to like $4.89. My favorite pepperoni went from $3.79 to almost $5.00 a package. Not buying them anymore. What about you?

I thought I already answered this question. I guess I forgot to hit post reply. Oh well, I quit buying a lot of things. Cheerios keeps going up and up. I still buy them. But, not as much. I'm trying to mostly convert over to hot air pop corn instead.

I thought I already answered this question. I guess I forgot to hit post reply. Oh well, I quit buying a lot of things. Cheerios keeps going up and up. I still buy them. But, not as much. I'm trying to mostly convert over to hot air pop corn instead.
Hi Finished. How are you?

Did I already post a thread like this? I checked my list of threads posted and didn't see it.

You know what I just brought honey cheerios 😅 way super cheap in england… so weird how that works 😂

Everyone knows that with the current problems in the world, food prices have increased significantly. Are there any foods you used to buy that you don't anymore as a result of the increase in price? Where I live Ruffles chips went from $3.75 a bag to like $4.89. My favorite pepperoni went from $3.79 to almost $5.00 a package. Not buying them anymore. What about you?
I noticed here, they are keeping some things relatively the same price but putting them in smaller quantities, if that makes sense, you cant buy large bottles of oil anymore they only sell small bottles 🙃😅

I noticed here, they are keeping some things relatively the same price but putting them in smaller quantities, if that makes sense, you cant buy large bottles of oil anymore they only sell small bottles 🙃😅
Exactly. Pure greed on their part. A sad state of affairs.

Latest posts

Back