For Introverts to Relate & Extroverts to Understand

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
I came across this page on BuzzFeed and thought about how funny it is that I could relate as an introvert so perhaps some here might feel the same. Otherwise, you could probably understand what introverts are generally like. (Note: This is just for fun. All of it may not apply to all introverts and not all introverts may relate to this.)

17 Graphs That Are Way Too Real For Introverts

I like being able to relate to people. On the internet. Through a buzzfeed article.

My introvert batteries need to be recharged way too often. And all those charts.. now I want pie.

lmao some of those made me laugh because they are so true XD Number 3 especially hehe

But I'm sorry, I have more time I need to recharge myself on pie chart 4 lol

lmao 10.. XD

and 13... I admit I said that quite some times even if I wasn't actually busy. *blush*

The 17 one was soo needed. Thanks for sharing :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aisha said:
My introvert batteries need to be recharged way too often. And all those charts.. now I want pie.

Hmm I sort of want pie too now :D XD

funny! I always think of myself as an extroverted, but I can relate to each one of those

Peaches said:
funny! I always think of myself as an extroverted, but I can relate to each one of those

Exactly what I was thinking! Maybe we are ambiverts?

Latest posts

Back