Forum pen pal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotsarocks

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am new here and looking for people to chat to on here. I am not fond of voice or video communication, so I apologize if that is a deterrent. I would just like to find some people to talk to and become friends with here. It would be nice to share in some common interests. I am 31, live in the USA, am very fond of learning about and collecting rocks. I also love playing video games when I find the time, drawing, and writing. I consume a lot of different genres of show/movies so there's probably a decent chance I'll have seen something you enjoy and want to discuss.

Hello everyone.
I am new here and looking for people to chat to on here. I am not fond of voice or video communication, so I apologize if that is a deterrent. I would just like to find some people to talk to and become friends with here. It would be nice to share in some common interests. I am 31, live in the USA, am very fond of learning about and collecting rocks. I also love playing video games when I find the time, drawing, and writing. I consume a lot of different genres of show/movies so there's probably a decent chance I'll have seen something you enjoy and want to discuss.
Love Yu-Gi-Oh! used to watch the old school anime and have the original card game on Gameboy advanced as well as collected the original cards and played in tourneys before they started banning classic cards like Exodia

Latest posts

Back