Found this forum by accident….

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see....I can start and go on on insulting you or your replies BACK, but thats a waste of my time and energy , so I’ll just leave it at that. I knew, from your previous replies, you would go straight to labeling someone you don’t know. So predictable. Take care
Agreed

You see, these are the dumb replies I get from your type after I write a complex explanation.

S000 is lazy, the baseline for your type. You couldn't even listen to the songs, I didn't send them so you could like the music dimwit, I especifically asked you if the LYRCS resonated with you, which you were to lazy to read. I won't advance any further with you since you S100 conspire and sabotage others, it's what your type always does, you're nasty.

Try is S000, a word of your type. Cause you 'try' at things, as in put in the minimal bare effort, 'hands off' approach, a 'please me' attitude. Again, you're nasty and a waste of time. Don't talk to me, loser. Rest ignored.
If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all Francis.

Hello! I perfectly understand your current state, since I came across this literally two years ago! I got a severe work injury at my current job, so I couldn't function properly for a while. It became a trauma for me in the sense that I closed myself in and did not contact people at all. It's good that thanks to https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/after-a-work-injury-use-my-vacation/ I was able to receive compensation and recover. Now I'm also looking for friends to finally get out of my current state.

Hello! I perfectly understand your current state, since I came across this literally two years ago! I got a severe work injury at my current job, so I couldn't function properly for a while. It became a trauma for me in the sense that I closed myself in and did not contact people at all. It's good that thanks to https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/after-a-work-injury-use-my-vacation/ I was able to receive compensation and recover. Now I'm also looking for friends to finally get out of my current state.
Hello and welcome

Latest posts

Back