Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Magalie said:
^
zd4hjqK.jpg

How possibly can I deny that beautiful offer.
Ummm

excited excited!!! Loved it, really really loved it. Thanks Mag :) :) :)

*dragon hugging back*

I'll let you imagination work on this one:
If you would like to... play this song as well, while you are reading:

You walk into a room. Tired, confused, lonely and lost. The light in the room is ambient by a small weak bedside lamp and some candles on top of the chest of drawers. There is a bed, a small desk, wardrobe and a door to the bathroom. There's a person laying on the small single bed. Barely space for two. The person reaches out and says "Come here". You lay next to the person and lock each other in a hug... not a single word is said while both of you just listen to the music and fall through time and just enjoy the moment... everything disappears - time, problems, pain, concerns. You feel how both of you recharge each other with an unknown energy where you just feel content, relaxed and alive. Both of you adjust your bodies just slightly from time to time just so you can get the same rush when you hugged the person before. The candles burn out in this timeless moment and both of you just fall asleep.
Both of you wake up after what it feels like an eternity... although just a couple of minutes have passed. You thank each other in silence for the moment and let go...

The end :)

I'm not really good with words. Just the song kinda put me in a "poetic" mood.

Feels like a good day for hugs,special ones.

[video=youtube]

And another one,because it's too cute not to share it here.

[video=youtube]

I think I owe an apology to this beautiful lady. Sorrrrrrrrrrry Ammmmyyyyyy. Sorry.

*Dragon Hug*

I hope you don't get hurt too.

hmm.. how exactly does one go about to hmm *cough* request *cough* hugs in this thread? XD..

We need four hugs a day for survival
We need eight hugs a day for maintenance
We need twelve hugs a day for growth
(Virginia Satir)

so the more the merrier

I might need one now since a group of people here told me they don't want me around anymore.

Wayfarer said:
hmm.. how exactly does one go about to hmm *cough* request *cough* hugs in this thread? XD..

Need no request for hugging.

*hugs*

BeyondShy said:
I might need one now since a group of people here told me they don't want me around anymore.

Whaaaaaaaaat???!!! OKAY, here is one big Dragon hug for you BeyondShy...

*BIG DRAGON HUG*

Now i will proceed to find who they are actually :p

Latest posts

Back