Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Not really sure how or why this is necessary......but once again, here you are jumping to conclusions and repelling people.
Yes ma'am, you are probably right but I'll tell you what. Some of them deserve it. I mean I looked through this thread, not all because this is an old thread but let's just say the favored card has been used here plenty. Just my opinion.

Yes ma'am, you are probably right but I'll tell you what. Some of them deserve it. I mean I looked through this thread, not all because this is an old thread but let's just say the favored card has been used here plenty. Just my opinion.

And who exactly made you judge and jury? I mean seriously, if you look at some of the honeysuckle you post, people could say the same thing about you.

I don't even like hugs, but I know honeysuckle like that doesn't belong in this thread. It's rude and unnecessarily and completely off topic. Negativity has no place here.

Now I am going to have to give someone a hug to get it back on topic......and that person shall be..... @Minus

somebody-call-the-police

Sadly, public hugs have become a little dangerous. "Stay away from me" can now be seen as an expression of love in some circumstances.

So it's good that we have this thread for virtual ones, at least. We'll get back to the physical ones someday.

Please continue.

I did actually get genuine hugs today, the first time in a few years. It's pretty awesome.

I'd arranged to meet a old lady friend of mine, it's been a few years too, but I felt the need to go out amongst the wild people filled places. We had arranged to meet for coffee, which turned into quite a few hours, and yeah, hugs.

I genuinely wish I could reciprocate this with you guys, it's just a nice thing for people to do.

Latest posts

Back