friendships and genuine connections

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazieG

Reaction score
Just looking to find some people to connect with, I don't really have any friends or family. To be honest over the last few years, I have come to realize that many of the people I have surrounded myself with didn't really seem to care about me in the way that I thought they did. This all became evident when I needed support - every one that I thought I could count on seemed to just disappear. So here I am hoping to connect with others, and maybe make a friend or two . It seems like I have always been everyone else's support system, and yet haven't came across anyone who is willing to be the friend to me that I am to them.

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, many of us on here have had user friends. I dumped all mine more then a decade ago. I wish I could tell you how to find a genuine supportive friend IRL. But, I don't know how to do that. You might enjoy playing some games in the games thread. Just be aware that responses can take a little while sometimes.

Welcome to the forums :)

Just looking to find some people to connect with, I don't really have any friends or family. To be honest over the last few years, I have come to realize that many of the people I have surrounded myself with didn't really seem to care about me in the way that I thought they did. This all became evident when I needed support - every one that I thought I could count on seemed to just disappear. So here I am hoping to connect with others, and maybe make a friend or two . It seems like I have always been everyone else's support system, and yet haven't came across anyone who is willing to be the friend to me that I am to them.
You described a part of my life 100%. I want to meet you if you want too.

Latest posts

Back