From failure to success

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaelynM

Reaction score
My life has been a life lesson,failure to success.Had a tough life discovering myself,tried and ended in failure at first.Dad was trying me to be the rough and tough masculine boy just like my 2 younger brothers.Did not work with me at all.Finally at age 10,realized I was the boy with a soft side to me and this was it.Mom noticed it well and it was her trying on a pair of her pantyhose she left on her bed.She realized I had this soft side.Dad,he had a tough time with it at first.He did accept it 2 months later finally.Got to dress at home privately,started with hand me down clothes bought at a second hand store.As I got older,went out the first time at age 16 with a couple good friends of mine.It went good that day.Then mom and I had a talk at age 19,it was regarding me staying part time or go fulltime.Told her I wanted to go fulltime with my crossdressing.Never looked back.My brothers see me more as a much happier big sister.My mom and dad have adjusted very well to having a daughter in their life.They are glad I am married to a fully supportive wife too

I have no ideal how tough it may been for you to make that leap of faith in discovering yourself.... but expect you are a person with great amount of courage. Happy to hear of your supportive family. 😊

It was tough,was bullied a lot too during middle school.Dad,he did make it up and apologized to me which I forgave him

Latest posts

Back