Funko Pops

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 176211

Reaction score
I collect Funko Pops from different things (comics, movies, sports, celebs, etc). Any other fans/collectors here?

I started about 12 years ago, and I have amassed quite a collection. I have some rares that could fetch a pretty penny. I am totally open to chatting about them, trading, selling, buying, or anything Funko related.

To name a few of the more rare-ish ones I own:
-The original Rocky Balboa from the original released collection
-Michaelangelo with a surfboard, a limited edition Funko release for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Dr. Pepper Lil' Sweet character- I got him by collecting Dr. Pepper UPCs from the bottles and got him in the mail.
- Bane from the Dark Knight Rises movie- I understand there is no more license to make him anymore.
- I have a felt Sonic The Hedgehog for the 30th anniversary of Sonic
- A felt Mewtwo from Pokemon
-Glow in the dark Electro from Spider-Man
- 2 Black light Incredible Hulks

All in all, not an earth shattering collection, but a few interesting ones here and there. I have many more than listed, so if you´d like to chat, I am all ears. I like to learn about these things!

Attachments

• Funko.jpg
    Funko.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2
I have a small collection of Funko Pops. My favourite by far are my Flash Gordon ones (my favourite movie). I wish they'd come out with more characters for this collection though - definitely need Aura, General Kala, Prince Baron, Dr. Zarkov, Dale Arden.

I also have several members of the British Royal family, including the Queen and her corgis, several of the characters from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Bob Ross. :)

FlashGordonFunkopops.jpg

I have a small collection of Funko Pops. My favourite by far are my Flash Gordon ones (my favourite movie). I wish they'd come out with more characters for this collection though - definitely need Aura, General Kala, Prince Baron, Dr. Zarkov, Dale Arden.

I also have several members of the British Royal family, including the Queen and her corgis, several of the characters from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Bob Ross. :)

View attachment 3115
Ive seen the FG collection. I have always been surprised that they never made a Flash Gordon with the more heroic suit. But keep an eye out. Eventually they may expand this collection. Its happened to me tons of time; where I think of how many more characters they missed out on making. Then suddenly one day they pop up. It could happen!

Also, shout out for the Bob Ross 😂

I have a bunch of Batman (probably about 30 or more) and Minion ones, a couple Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bombshell Wonder Woman, Homer in muumuu, baby Yoda, Baroness from G.I.Joe, and Good Luck Care Bear. Most of them stay in their boxes, only a few get to come out.

I have a bunch of Batman (probably about 30 or more) and Minion ones, a couple Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bombshell Wonder Woman, Homer in muumuu, baby Yoda, Baroness from G.I.Joe, and Good Luck Care Bear. Most of them stay in their boxes, only a few get to come out.
Haha @ Home in Muumuu- I actually tried to get that one once.

You have a lot of Batman ones it sounds like. I don´t know if you collect casually or aggressively, but if you´re ever interested, I can run down the list of all the different Batman ones I have. I am open to trades or sells, or if not, just general chit chat is cool too.

I have tons of Batman variations and I have an obsession with The Flash. I have ALMOST every Flash that have ever come out. I love the DC comics ones.

Sounds like you have a good mix bag of cool 80s and 90s stuff!

Latest posts

Back