Funny stories from childhood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
When I was about six I remember dancing up and down a street with no cars surrounded by numerous kids singing,"Close your windows and your doors its flying ants day"until I swallowed one.I cant remember what happened after that .

^Haha ,yeah Finished I had a big bunch of keys hanging from my pink flared jeans(don't ask).But I didn't stick them anywhere not even in my door because the back door was always left unlocked :)

Oh noooo..... Hahahahahaha! I bet swallowing an ant wasn't exactly a good feeling : D

iseestars said:
Just Games said:
When I was about six I remember dancing up and down a street with no cars surrounded by numerous kids singing,"Close your windows and your doors its flying ants day"until I swallowed one.I cant remember what happened after that .

^Haha ,yeah Finished I had a big bunch of keys hanging from my pink flared jeans(don't ask).But I didn't stick them anywhere not even in my door because the back door was always left unlocked :)

Oh noooo..... Hahahahahaha! I bet swallowing an ant wasn't exactly a good feeling : D

Yeah haha I wouldn't recommend it.I think I blocked it out because it was so traumatic,have been racking my brains I just can't remember.Oh God hope it wasn't a Queen flying ant I remember choking  but nothing after that.Great thread by the way

Just Games said:
iseestars said:
Just Games said:

Yeah haha I wouldn't recommend it.I think I blocked it out because it was so traumatic,have been racking my brains I just can't remember.Oh God hope it wasn't a Queen flying ant I remember choking  but nothing after that.Great thread by the way

You guys make this thread great with your stories : )

Your story is so funny but at the same time worrying, I hope you were brought back to conscious fast and nothing bad happened at the end of all that...

My sisters and I used to act out the Spice Girls' "Stop" music video. My little sister always forgot to knock on the door. It frustrated the hell out of us professional dancing, older sisters.

[youtube]5JD6ejmlpa8[/youtube]

When I was around 7, I was playing on my neighbour's porch. I ended up getting chased by a Praying Mantis. Yes, that's what scared tough me. Lol.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
When I was around 7, I was playing on my neighbour's porch. I ended up getting chased by a Praying Mantis. Yes, that's what scared tough me. Lol.

Hahahaha! : D 

Well....

.....To be honest, I'm still scared of insects to this day, and Praying Mantises are somewhere on top of that list right under Spiders : D

Latest posts

Back