Funny Story! -_-

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Closetdweller

He Who Must Not Be Harassed Before Coffee
Reaction score
You see, I call myself closetdweller because I spend a lot of my time alone (or even crying) in my closet to hide from all the bad things in life. And some people out there said that my name was "false advertising". When I asked why, they said that Closetdwelller is slang for Homosexual. I had to clarify countless times, they got a bit pissed when I said I was straight.

Ha! Ha! I think the name is clever. But, becareful. You are messing with terms used by others that have been gaining power and influence. In a few more years anybody that's offended by your use of terms such as those will probably be able to go back and sue you for mental anguish and win. They'll probably even get to take your actual closet away. Then you be stuck calling yourself a boxboy, well, unless that term has been taken over as well. It may refer to a homeless child. Then you'll be termed as a cruel hater. Ha! ha!

Yep, most honest comment I've seen on any social platform. I get your point, that's the kind of s*** that keeps me up at night!

And honestly, I belive that they have absolutely no right to dictate my sense of humor. Remember the Bill Of Rights

Funny - I took it to mean just what you described, as I used to retreat to closets to cry, be alone, imagine, write, draw... I just figured it had something to do with needing privacy, being alone, needing a space to be free with your private emotions. It's your nickname; it's fun and accurate for you. You should be able to claim and keep it.

Latest posts

Back