Game dev stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDEMPTION

Reaction score
I never finished a game before due to alack of motivation and I've been with this since 2 years now. Most of the time I've been rather doing modelling and sculpting than development itself but this is a small peek into my creations.

I've been debating myself again if I should start a new project snd create a horror game.
makhia-zbrush-cmp35wnuln.jpg
makhia-1652640999756.jpgmars-fusion360-kxn8ffp5kb.jpgchrome_dMIIzd2f2Q.pngmakhia-ue4editor-eungvzf21u.jpg20220508_223419.pngunknown-5.png

I can draw a stick figure, that's about all I got. 😅
That's awesome. I really wish I understood developer software for things like music and game production.
I lack the patience to figure that stuff out, enough buttons in there to be an airplane cockpit, so I have a tremendous amount of respect for the people who can even get through the learning process of such types of software.

you have some interesting artwork. I have considered making videogames, but mostly i just fantasized about it. It began with improvements in imagination since i was a child. Needless to say, the approach was quite childish. Then it was still childish sometimes later on in imagination of a few scenes. Writing ever since never got any better. I have imagined more recently quite some which i could call refined or very good artwork.
However my brain is somewhat more like a little bit able sculpting summarizing brain at the moment, so my imagination is somewhat limited and when i have to put it in 2d such as paper the ammount of imagination i do have as stable disappears.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bI0zZMxnoVk4O9Iego_epjMgyeueEacMnb_8xmUnuIQ/edit?usp=sharing
on this link there are almost all of my summaries about games i have considered. A decent proportion of which i have or had at a time just some guidance images which weren't drawn, although for some there is some more concept "on paper" written as text.
I considered to try and broaden my imagination and sense of style and fit MAPS in particular for the style. More recently i am not in such a big excitment towards continuing some of these, but i try to go through natural artwork (which i can do) and some imaginations for it and for reality artwork, as well as a few conceptualizations for videogames (with which i am highly stuck, feeling that i am unfit). Never the less i have considered that i might be able to make 3 videogames, just not alone.

I never finished a game before due to alack of motivation and I've been with this since 2 years now. Most of the time I've been rather doing modelling and sculpting than development itself but this is a small peek into my creations.

I've been debating myself again if I should start a new project snd create a horror game.
View attachment 5074
View attachment 5075View attachment 5076View attachment 5077View attachment 5078View attachment 5079View attachment 5080

View attachment 5074
View attachment 5075View attachment 5076View attachment 5077View attachment 5078View attachment 5079View attachment 5080
I will probably never see you on here but you are truly talented I wonder if this is unreal engine

Latest posts

Back