Gay and Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if all you are looking for is here. But welcome to the board. Participate. Let others get to know you. You will no doubt find some of what you seek.

It's brave of you to share your feelings openly. Feeling lonely is tough, especially when you're longing for love and connection. While I can't be your friend or more through this forum, I want you to know that you're not alone. There are many people out there who understand what you're going through and who would love to connect with you. Have you considered joining LGBTQ+ support groups or social events in your area? You might also find comfort and community in online spaces like https://www.dicksoutdoors.com/nude-beach-guys/, where you can connect with others who share similar experiences. Remember, reaching out is the first step toward finding the love and connection you deserve.

Last edited:
There are so many avenues for gay guys these days I’m not sure how you’re lonely, unless you’re quite isolated I suppose. There a many online opportunities to join similar folk. Fetlife has millions of members just to name one.

I'm alone but I'm not lonely. Those are 2 different things. I suggest following the advice from okiedoke and look for avenues to meet new friends. You do that and it'll help the loneliness.

i joined wrongplanet.net and met people on my vibrational level. also meetup.com "square pegs aspie meetup" where i met f2f people like myself.

Latest posts

Back