Gay/Bi or what ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am glade you menchened religion there, cos that's exactly what I was thinking readying throw your post.

I agree it should not matter who loves who. Just as no one is getting hurt. Religion is responsibly for a lot. The ppl that practice religion relay should open there eyes. I mean most ppl who go to church regular are mostly all middle classed marred ppl with not many problems in the world. I would say its easier to have faith when you have a wife, kids, the job and friends. Not so easy when you have confusing thoughts about your sexuality and you feel so lonely that you no longer wish to live. Church and religion only makes since to ppl that fit in nice little boxers in the world. And am sorry if not every one agrees with my views on religion here but this is the way I feel about it.

ppl live in there own world and its not tell you give a person quilters like being different in like being gay are not being able to work witch results in having no friends that a person starts thinking am a good person yet I feel this pain. Maybe the bible and the ppl that go to church are wrong? Get me, It forcers a person to think for him self.

anyway this is not a religious debate.

I think if i was bi I would be like you in how I talk to my friends. I think I would enjoy winding them up and pinching there bum and stuff lol Sounds like you know how to have a laugh and I think you probably by the sounds of it approach it in the best way you can.

Well i realy could see my self kissing a other guy i could never have sex with one or be going out with one because (i know hearing this from a guy sounds weird.) i want kids. And black cat you are so right. *Outlawstarl337 cheers on BlackCat* Im also a passive male but my freind is trying to hook me up with girls.

i have many ishuess with religion. my step dad disowned me because im a nostalgic and i dont exept the awnser i know this because i have faith in god bull honeysuckle. orginized religion to me is good for controle over people and their morles. it a great way to get peopple to kill each other. its great for creating differencese and hate. it the best at keeping people bilnd to the truth and making every one conform to the same thought process. To me belief in a god isnt evil but as soon as you close your eyes and just start doeing and beleving every thing your religion says its evil. Hell we all need hope for the future and for the dead but why do i need to go a church to find him. why do we need to spread your religion to beter this world when we could just help the people with out pressuring them in to our belief system. if god egsist he will know all our points of view and be a perfect juge of charicter and not egxile use for not going to that church and for worshiping him in a different fashin

I'm thankful for organized religion. If it didn't exist then there would be a lot of crazy people in the world.

To keep on topic, I can do naughty things with another guy, but I can never see getting into a serious relationship with anything other than a woman. Anyone else feel this way?

BlackCat said:
I'm thankful for organized religion. If it didn't exist then there would be a lot of crazy people in the world.

To keep on topic, I can do naughty things with another guy, but I can never see getting into a serious relationship with anything other than a woman. Anyone else feel this way?

Same here... ;)

I wish I could turn gay, I'm sure it'd be easier to find a man rather than a woman.

Unfortunately I am totally hetero, and doomed to be lonely forever

Well I would say it probably harder to find a guy if you are a guy then it would be to fined a women. But maybe not, IDK.

But I think its the same in most things in who you choice to meas around with and settle down with is two very different things.

The difference being that I think most girls would not just go with a guy for the simple pleasure of sexy stuff. where as I think most guys would. Go with a girl that is in less your bi or gay but I think your get the idea in what am trying to say. That guys, strait or gay mostly see sex and love as two different things. I say mostly cos there is a lot that do not as well.

Now am just ramberling so all stop here lol

I always thought finding another guy for another guys is much more easier. I mean an openly gay male for one would have a person with pretty much the same sex drives. And some things would probably just sync up more then with woman. However I think it is harder to be a lesbian, because I for one have never seen an attractive lesbians in real life. Not to mention if you are gay you can choose to take on a bit of the traits of other sex and if a lesbian does so then she could attempt to be a bit more masculine however males are in general much more lonely i think then females. So I think with as far as being homosexual is concerned things flop around.

I'm not sure. Does Bi-sexual mean you only get laid twice a year? If so I'm there dude.:( Maybe that's Bi-annual.

Well, either way I only like girls.:p

I understand the comments that people are all making here but ultimately I think everyone is in the same boat...we are all looking for that one person we know will give us the love and craving we so desire...the traits that all of us have make it that way. It isn't just about our sexual preference...appearance, perception, beliefs...etc.

davechaos said:
I understand the comments that people are all making here but ultimately I think everyone is in the same boat...we are all looking for that one person we know will give us the love and craving we so desire...the traits that all of us have make it that way. It isn't just about our sexual preference...appearance, perception, beliefs...etc.

Exactly, Dose not matter who you are or what gets you off, Its about finding that special someone and being happy with in your self. whether that be you being with the same sex, opposite sex or even by your self. Dose not matter as long as its not hurting anyone else and your happy.

God **** Dave, we should rule the world :D lol

Latest posts

Back