Gay/Bi or what ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as I say I think every one is a little bit gay. I mean if where being honest with ourselves. Every one should feel free to love and express that love in any way they like just as long as no one is getting hurt I really don't see the problem.

I can remember having some thoughts about it a long time ago now when I was at school. Me and my best mate, well we was watching a bit of the naughty stuff and did what lads do. We did not touch each other but we did have a good look at one another. I can remember having some very mixed feelings about this and of course there was no way at the time I was going to say anything to any one. Now of course I know that am not gay and was just interested to see that I was the same as my friend. I think its probably a thing that a lot of ppl do. Just not every one would be so honest about it. And Guss what I learned from this experience. I learned that I was normal, Well kinder off lol

im 22 and gay
though i really havent experienced it much
im not really seeking a relationship, and i dont make friends based on theri sexuality
i have a couple gay friends, but whatever

like the poster above
i feel that everyone is bisexual in some ways
there are women who emotionally ive connected well enough with to date
as well as guys
granted women's bodies arent my thing, i think mentally we are all capable of more than we allow our selves

Welcome here Aaron :)

I have to agree that we are all much moor capable of what we allow are self's. A good thing I always do be for I do anything am unsure of is ask my self if am going to regret this. If the answer is yes then I normally would not do it. Well sometimes I would as I do believe it better to regret the things you have done then the things you have not done. But I dont like anything interfering with my beauty sleep lol So if its going to stop me from sleeping I normally would re-consider :) Know what I mean. This is how I assess if am going to regret something lol I am happy to say that I have not got many regrets in life. No big ones anyway :) I would regard myself as an open mined chap. Well I think most ppl would actually think that of them self. I have never heard any one call them self Nero mined. I think where only as open minded as another person would assess us.

Bluey said:
Welcome here Aaron :)

I have to agree that we are all much moor capable of what we allow are self's. A good thing I always do be for I do anything am unsure of is ask my self if am going to regret this. If the answer is yes then I normally would not do it. Well sometimes I would as I do believe it better to regret the things you have done then the things you have not done. But I dont like anything interfering with my beauty sleep lol So if its going to stop me from sleeping I normally would re-consider :) Know what I mean. This is how I assess if am going to regret something lol I am happy to say that I have not got many regrets in life. No big ones anyway :) I would regard myself as an open mined chap. Well I think most ppl would actually think that of them self. I have never heard any one call them self Nero mined. I think where only as open minded as another person would assess us.

haha thanks for the welcome
boredom brought me but browsing around here its kinda interesting..lotta like minded ppl
but yeah i consider myself regret free, simply because i choose not to waste any of my energy on regret, rather just learn and move on
plus if i did actually allow myself to regret things, id go insane lol

That is a healthy way to look at life :) I mean we do not get anything out of beating our self up over things we or another has done. Best to do as you say learn and move on with the next step that little moor wise hopefully then be for.

You should post around the forum or we have a chat room if you fancy an instant chat.

So you ever had a GF/BF? What you into if anything? some ppl here like games. (Like playstation wii act)

But ye boredom can be a killer I know this lol drive you insane it can. Well the computer is good for me, that be killing that off lol

You ever go clubbing where you live. I have never been to a gay club but I hear its like well better then the straight ones. I would go for the experience if I had the Chance though.

But ye you should post around and maybe make a thread in the introductions if you like. There are a lot of cool ppl here :)

Well, I'm not against gays and I don't want that to offend someone, but I think that homosexuality is... it is **** unnatural! I mean we are created by nature so that we can produce life only with an opposite gender and having relationships with the same gender is... well... wrong. Maybe I'm just conservative. However I translated manga (japaneese comics) about gays.

Last autumn one girl (she also translated manga about gays) gave my photo to her friend who was gay and then told me that he liked me and that he wanted to meet me:D

Bluey, I don't really think that everyone is a bit bi. Well, I think some people are like that, but not all, not even most. Well, that's just what I think:)

I don't really see what the issue is...everyone is open to live their lives as they see fit. It is not up to any of us to judge anybody. Unfortunately we have a society that prouds itself on judging others.

I know loads of different people who are straight, gay, bi, black, asian, white...you name it.

So what!! If you need to pass comment on someone who is different to you then think again. You are as equally racist and biggot as the next person.

Dog said:
Bluey, I don't really think that everyone is a bit bi. Well, I think some people are like that, but not all, not even most. Well, that's just what I think:)

So there never was a time where you asked yourself that personal question? To come to the conclusion that you could never be gay you most have first thought about it.

I mean its not gay to wonder if you have the same as another guy. That just means you wont to know your no different to other guys. But when your young that can be confusing.

Well I think what is natural is for a person to wont to feel loved and I think that is what nature intended. For us to feel loved.

Bluey said:
That is a healthy way to look at life :) I mean we do not get anything out of beating our self up over things we or another has done. Best to do as you say learn and move on with the next step that little moor wise hopefully then be for.

You should post around the forum or we have a chat room if you fancy an instant chat.

So you ever had a GF/BF? What you into if anything? some ppl here like games. (Like playstation wii act)

But ye boredom can be a killer I know this lol drive you insane it can. Well the computer is good for me, that be killing that off lol

You ever go clubbing where you live. I have never been to a gay club but I hear its like well better then the straight ones. I would go for the experience if I had the Chance though.

But ye you should post around and maybe make a thread in the introductions if you like. There are a lot of cool ppl here :)

nope i had a bf for a while, it blew up pretty badly..only lasted a month though and i was alot younger and was not ready 4 relationships
Gaming, im into that
WoW/TF2/Hellgate junkie here
and no, i hate the gay community of my city
if ur not a druggy/super hot/gossip queen you dont fit in and get nothing out of it
ive been a few times and had fun, but at hte same time i didnt
hard to explain

edit: woot posted my intro
http://www.alonelylife.com/hi2u-t-3164.html

=0) I'd like to think I can appreciate the way someone looks, men or women... Either way, I'm one of those people with personal space issues... You know: "You're beautiful, please don't touch me" ... That sort of thing =0) I'm in California, too, and I was really happy when I heard about that gay mairrage law passing, it's about time we let people marry whoever they **** well please. I could go into that whole mixing church and state debate, but I'll leave that alone for now, lol... This post reminded me of a story,

I didn't have any friends until junior high school (about 13 years old)... I met my first friend there... He came to my house for my birthday with the rest of my extended family... I introduced him to my Grandpa, "This is my best friend, ____." Grandpa looked at him, looked at me, and said "Oh, your GAY! Congratulations, here you go." and gave us each ten dollars. To this day, my friend still tells that story...

... Oh yeah, and I'd totally give it up for Russel Crowe or John Cusak... Woman makes fun of my man-crushes, but I know that if that day ever comes, she'd be there with the video camera...

Aaron85 said:
Bluey said:

nope i had a bf for a while, it blew up pretty badly..only lasted a month though and i was alot younger and was not ready 4 relationships
Gaming, im into that
WoW/TF2/Hellgate junkie here
and no, i hate the gay community of my city
if ur not a druggy/super hot/gossip queen you dont fit in and get nothing out of it
ive been a few times and had fun, but at hte same time i didnt
hard to explain

edit: woot posted my intro
http://www.alonelylife.com/hi2u-t-3164.html

OH NO You explained it good. The Sean is just not for you. There nothing wrong with that. I must say I bet them big queen fellows can be a little intimidating. I suppose even if you are guy they would be.

And LOL @ both of Fodder's posts... You crack me up man :)

I'm gay... have been since Year 8. Funny, that's when I lost all my friends. :shy: Never had a boyfriend though... honestly since I'm a passive male (therefore could never have a chance with women) I though being gay would improve my chances of finding love since with two men you can choose to put yourself in the passive OR assertive role. Haha. :( I was sorely mistaken.

Have you been to clubs and on any gay dating sights? I would not like to be gay only because men I have found to not be faithful. I can imagine that to fined a steady BF would be near enough imposable. I could imagine to just get laid would be easy enough though. I mean if I was gay there are this woods only a few mils where they all go. But I would be terrified of catching something.

Good points would be you might get a drink Burt you for a change lol

My cousin's mate told him he was gay and even though my cousin is not gay he still want to a gay club with him. Now that's a good mate. Shame all the ppl around you are so nero minded. You could do with a friend like that I would say.

I thought I wa bi for a long time about 15 years, but as I've grown older it seems to have lost it' sparkle. I'm all for gay marriage and don't really see what the issue is.

Bluey said:
Have you been to clubs and on any gay dating sights? I would not like to be gay only because men I have found to not be faithful. I can imagine that to fined a steady BF would be near enough imposable. I could imagine to just get laid would be easy enough though. I mean if I was gay there are this woods only a few mils where they all go. But I would be terrified of catching something.

My cousin's mate told him he was gay and even though my cousin is not gay he still want to a gay club with him. Now that's a good mate. Shame all the ppl around you are so nero minded. You could do with a friend like that I would say.

Yeah... :(
Most of the gay men you meet on dating sites and gay clubs are disease ridden and unfaithful.

samba101 said:
I thought I wa bi for a long time about 15 years, but as I've grown older it seems to have lost it' sparkle. I'm all for gay marriage and don't really see what the issue is.

Well I think a lot of ppl go tro that. But ye its not bothering anyone who ever gets together. just means there 2 moor ppl in the world that have found love.

Lonely Heart said:
Bluey said:

Yeah... :(
Most of the gay men you meet on dating sites and gay clubs are disease ridden and unfaithful.

Ye, this is what would bother me. But I guss in the straight clubs its the same. But ye men are moor likely to go and get it on, on the first date. So my guss would be your much moor likely to pick an STD up :( Well I think like in most things if your sensible and insist on getting to know them first then you should be OK and eventually fined the one that's for you.

Still I would go to this placers if I where you cos I can't see any other way you well ever meet anyone. There has to be some descent sorts out there. Just have to skim frow the %99 of the guys that are on there just for the one thing first that's all..

I'm bisexual, I have fun both ways :D. I'm blessed as it is too, my friends don't care and I tell them how they look and stuff too. Many an awkward situation, especially when I was at a friends house and we had to share a bed. He's straight :(.

Ok. Enough of the rambling. I think marriage between any human being is a divine given right. If god didn't want gays to marry, then why design humans to have a free will when it comes to sexuality? It just seems like most people are narrow minded and set on the "because the bible says so" side of life. Most debates I've seen over it say "Why shouldn't it be legal in the US?" And you see these narrow minded, ignorant people reply "Because it is against god's will." HELLO?? Has anyone ever heard of separation of church and state?? We aren't making laws based on religion people. This is the year 2008, not 500.

Latest posts

Back