General boredom thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 139760

Reaction score
I'm bored. And horny, but let's skip that last part 😈.
I figured to make a place where utterly useless, random shiite can be posted, just because.

Like Blegfrg.
Or plghr.
Or pigeons cooing in the sun kind of remind me of flying hot dogs. For some reason. That probably isn't healthy...
Anyways, post your brain farts 😈

sorry I stay away from horny males ... but you can browse the "Let's see the faces" thread

Oh no...no please don't do that. We don't need a repeat of the person with the Barbie dolls that were...well...inappropriate to post. If you get what I mean...💦 :LOL:

I saw a squirrel the other day, it's tail fur looked like it had been burnt because it was all brown instead of black. Very weird to see. I also caught two squirrels going at it right in plain view in a tree with a third one watching them. Must have been waiting for their turn...I never knew squirrels were into that kind of thing or were voyeurs.

Has anyone seen the Netflix show Gods Favourite Idiot? God that show was stupid, it only got good during the last couple of episodes when it deviated from Comedy to action. The comedy never really landed and they all seemed to be trying way too hard to be funny. Leslie Bibb was the only decent acting in the show. I'd be surprised if Netflix releases the other 8 episodes even though it did end on a cliff hanger but honestly if they don't it wouldn't matter. The show was just that bad that if they never aired the last 8 episodes it wouldn't bother me, and why I'm talking about it in this boredom thread. :ROFLMAO:

Yes! it is time of year for squirrels to mate. Were they red squirrels or grey squirrels? After grey squirrels mate, their sperm is a waxy plug that does not allow other males to deposit their sperm. Since Jan.2022, I have been on a mission to repopulate the squirrel community on my land. I have a scope that I use to watch them. You are so lucky to have seen them.

We don't need a repeat of the person with the Barbie dolls that were...well...inappropriate to post. If you get what I mean...

I wonder. Somehow I wonder if peoples imaginations might make that a little less twisted. Action figures posed in sexual positions or some such thing.

It just dawned on me -

Lamborghini's symbol is the bull.

Ferrari's symbol is the horse.

Both are favored by Wall Street guys, and other people that make lots of money bragging, exaggerating, overstating their knowledge, skills, and importance, and overall lying to people for a living, and probably lying their way into quite a few women's pants as well.

Does this mean, therefore,
that Lamborghini is the preferred brand for bullshit artists,
while Ferrari is preferred by horseshit artists?

Last edited:
It just dawned on me -

Lamborghini's symbol is the bull.

Ferrari's symbol is the horse.

Both are favored by Wall Street guys, and other people that make lots of money bragging, exaggerating, overstating their knowledge, skills, and importance, and overall lying to people for a living, and probably lying their way into quite a few women's pants as well.

Does this mean, therefore,
that Lamborghini is the preferred brand for bullshit artists,
while Ferrari is preferred by horseshit artists?
This begs another interesting question; what IS shittier horseshit or bullshit? Do we measure it by weight?

This begs another interesting question; what IS shittier horseshit or bullshit? Do we measure it by weight?

Well I'm glad you asked! Here seems to be a breakdown:

Oh, if that's the case...where do we rank monkeycrap?

I can see it now...the next exotic car manufacturer will use the monkey as their logo! Look out when you see one of those things coming your way.

Yes! it is time of year for squirrels to mate. Were they red squirrels or grey squirrels? After grey squirrels mate, their sperm is a waxy plug that does not allow other males to deposit their sperm. Since Jan.2022, I have been on a mission to repopulate the squirrel community on my land. I have a scope that I use to watch them. You are so lucky to have seen them.
We only have black and grey squirrels here. ☹️

I just watched a new game show called the Last Straw, and it actually looks like a lot of fun.

graphic.jpg

Speaking of aliens, why did I watch all the Alien Special Edition movies this weekend? Great fun, but I could have been more productive. Lol

Latest posts

Back