Getting pee'd on

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
Now that I got your attention, this thread is not sexual in nature. 👌😁

What this is really about is that, one time, I was feeding some street cats near my dorm in college. The alpha cat would often come and steal the food while intimidating and starting fights with the other cats.

One day, I had enough of his honeysuckle and I picked him up by his limbs so he couldn't do anything and I moved him to an area away from the other cats. I was so proud of myself for helping out then... I felt a warm sensation on my shirt. Turns out, probably as a defense mechanism, he freaking pee'd on me 😂.

Anyone have other stories involving animals?

while I was in a visit their tomcat from hell peed in my only (winter) footwear available at that moment ... for the following days I had to walk in the snow with my only (expensive) pair of festive shoes ... I was told he did it out of love ❤️
Absolute mad lad.

I used to live in a tiny little cabin out in the boonies with my 7 cats. The cabin was about 500 sq.ft, if that. Seven cats and a small space like that don't mix as there's just not enough personal space between the cats and they start developing really bad behavioral problems. I discovered this one day when I went to make a tea for myself and the most God-awful-straight-from-the-bowels-of-Hell smell started emanating from the stove when I turned on the element. Turns out, two of my female cats had decided that peeing ON the stove was awesome. The pee had dripped down below the element so I didn't realize anything was wrong. OMG - burnt cat pee has got to be one of the worst smells known to mankind - it is truly wretched.

Anyway, I ended up finding a home for one of the cats - (a three-legged cat named Tripod who ended up finding a home with a young woman with one leg - how's that for the perfect match?) and eventually moved to a bigger place where the remaining cats kinda figured out their place and stopped the revolting BS of peeing in places they shouldn't.

The moral of the story? Cats are ********. :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Sorry, I have no peeing stories. lol

BUT....my oldest cat (he's 7) is kind of a chicken honeysuckle. Scares rather easily. He has savagely scratched the honeysuckle out of everyone at one time or another. My oldest son got it on the face (barely missed his eye). My youngest got it on his stomach (all the way from chest to stomach) and I got it on my arm/hand. We've learned to drop him before he gets to that point. lol None of us needed stitches, so it wasn't TOO savage, but still. The pictures are brutal.

I had an orange cat called Boon. He was the sweetest kitten but all that changed when he came of age and wanted to find a girlfriend. He became more like a Bane than a Boon. When I brought him to the vet to get him fixed, he knows something was up so he actually managed to break his way out of the pet carrier
and ran like the wind! I searched the surrounding area for a about a week, there was just no sign of him. :(

I have been pee'd on ALOT. One of my puppies was so excited to see me, she jumped in my arms and pee'd all over me.

I have more pee'd on stories, I'll think of them.

We had a neighbour dog that used to roll over for a belly rub, and then pee into the air when you gave him the belly rub. His eyes could make you feel awfully guilty if you didn't give the belly rub lol.

I have way more human peeing stories, being the mother of two boys and having spent a lot of time around drunks. Not to mention the whole "Don't sneeze too hard" life I live now.

My oldest daughter peed in my mouth. My youngest threw up in it.

Graphic enough for ya? 😜

Actually yes, this has happened to me.
Protip, OP: It's better to be pissed off, than it is to be pissed on.

Now that I got your attention, this thread is not sexual in nature. 👌😁

What this is really about is that, one time, I was feeding some street cats near my dorm in college. The alpha cat would often come and steal the food while intimidating and starting fights with the other cats.

One day, I had enough of his honeysuckle and I picked him up by his limbs so he couldn't do anything and I moved him to an area away from the other cats. I was so proud of myself for helping out then... I felt a warm sensation on my shirt. Turns out, probably as a defense mechanism, he freaking pee'd on me 😂.

Anyone have other stories involving animals?
I had a male cat that woke me by spraying my face. I never should have named it Huckleberry.

I peed on our dog.

I was in an alley at early morning dark and had to pee. Moonlight only. I stepped into a shadow and started to go.

The next I knew some big black shape raced passed me. Scared the piss out of me, which I guess was the objective in the first place.

I tracked the animal down. It was a big black mutt. She sat in the street looking at me with a sad face like, "how could you!"

I assumed she was lost since she was sleeping in a dark alley. I took her home and put up fliers. two days later I got a call. The dog belonged to the woman that lived on the other side of the alley. She said the dog escaped and got shut out.

Long story short, after a couple days of the woman not getting the dog she finally said she didn't want it. Seven years later I still have her. She is sweet, and you can tell she'd had a rough life. If anyone picked up something long and thin she'd cringe. Even reaching to pet her scared her. It took several years to get her passed that.

She's a happy dog now. At 16 years old she is still playful. Kinda dumb even by a dog standard, but in an endearing way.

But yep. I peed on the dog.

Latest posts

Back