Getting stir-crazy waiting for my caseworker to call

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthless_loser

Reaction score
I've been trying to get ahold of my caseworker for the last two weeks now.
I've left several phone messages and emails and she hasn't called back yet.
I'm getting angry because she's supposed to call back within 2 business days.
I don't know if she's on vacation or what.

I can't do anything until she answers my questions.
I'm mostly just goofing off and screwing around.
I don't know what to do with myself and it's frustrating.

I was starting to finally make some progress in October and the first half of November.
But now everything's come to a screeching halt.

I want to play video games again, but that was always my biggest time waster.
It was hard to stop playing them in the first place.

I hope she calls back soon.
I'll keep leaving messages for her I guess.

W_L I'm always glad to hear that you're still moving on your journey! And I am sorry that things seem to have come to a screeching halt.
But I'm just not buying it that you can't do anything until your caseworker answers your questions.
OK, I admit that I don't know any particulars of yours and her relationship, but at the end of the day we ourselves are the final makers of our fates.
I say that you can know what to do with yourself.

Also, and this has to be painful W_L, unless your message to her was not received, her failure to call you back is a wake-up call for you and it doesn't sound like your needs are a high priority for her.
If that's the case you need to reconsider your options. I say again that you are your own life saver.

I don't post on this forum very much anymore, but your journey has always struck a responsive chord with me. I want to hear some good progress reports from you. BTW, congratulations on resisting the lure of video games! I remember that they were an unhelpful escape for you.....

Latest posts

Back