Give a random piece of advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Focus less on those who have what you don't want and more on what you want to have.

Don't talk on a land line or cordless phone connected to a land line phone during a thunder and lightening storm. You can get electrocuted from lightening.

Always tell people you love that you love them, you assume that they know but maybe they don't... and maybe they need to hear it sometimes. And you never know if that day was the last one.

When you have greasy hair and don't want/can't wash them and have to go out, just wear a hat.

When baking cake for other people, you can had popping sweets for surprise effect !

Don't have babies. They will make you old before your time and spend all your money.
I'm such a anti-social human being!!!

Cataplasme said:
When you have greasy hair and don't want/can't wash them and have to go out, just wear a hat.

Depending on your hair color, you can also use baby powder. It will soak up the oil and make it appear normal. Makeup (powder variety) also works. If you're hair is black, you have to be VERY careful or it will definitely show, but other colors should be fine.

If you are lazy, the easiest way to eat healthy is to not store unhealthy food in your home. If you get hungry you'll have to resort to eating healthy.

You are what you think. Watch your thoughts, be mindful of them and if you start to think negative, catch that thought and toss it away.

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger

Instead of finding problems from the external world, focus on the internal world and meditate.

Never venture into he serious part of this forum unless you wish to be crushed under the weight of generalisation, stereotype and general unpleasantness.

Minus said:

What if i'm too curious, and I do these things?

Lacrecia said:
Minus said:

What if i'm too curious, and I do these things?

I put you in the corner for a time out :p

Latest posts

Back