Give me shelter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, Google has a lot to say about that. On the first page alone, it ranges from 3rd grade to 7th grade. And this isn't exactly reliable information, as they take a speech and evaluate how many big words he uses. For example, Obama got a 9th grade reading level because he used two big words, while Trump's speech for the same occasion got a 7th grade because he didn't say big words. Basing a literacy level on how many times they throw out longer words is ridiculous. Until someone actually sits him down and gives him an actual test for literacy, it's all speculation. Which means...it's not FACT.

Actually, Google has a lot to say about that. On the first page alone, it ranges from 3rd grade to 7th grade. And this isn't exactly reliable information, as they take a speech and evaluate how many big words he uses. For example, Obama got a 9th grade reading level because he used two big words, while Trump's speech for the same occasion got a 7th grade because he didn't say big words. Basing a literacy level on how many times they throw out longer words is ridiculous. Until someone actually sits him down and gives him an actual test for literacy, it's all speculation. Which means...it's not FACT.
Triggered some ?

This! Thiss is what I was talking about 😂 this is what they do, just seems like bullying 😬 how do they get from politics to this? Idk… but this is what I meant 😅
You miss every post of the OP insulting Trump supporters, 2nd amendment supporters, conservatives, and Christians, but notice @Unsigned 's ONE comment, and he's the bully?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You miss every post of the OP insulting Trump supporters, 2nd amendment supporters, conservatives, and Christians, but notice @Unsigned 's ONE comment, and he's the bully?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

No I was referring to a previous post I made, I dont personally attack anyone on here 😇

No I was referring to a previous post I made, I dont personally attack anyone on here 😇
I read your post. "Right-wingers resort to bullying in debates" something like that. So my comment still stands. You are choosing to see the bad from one side only.

I read your post. "Right-wingers resort to bullying in debates" something like that. So my comment still stands. You are choosing to see the bad from one side only.
No, I said thats all my media sources show and unsigned agreed with that and said he thinks BBC is biased to the left. I wasnt calling Unsigned a bully, but happy to clarify that as text is easy to misinterpret, especially mine 😂

Ok... I was quite drunk last night.
And I bit on the OPs attempt to start an argument. Yes, I stated that Mrs. Obama might not be an actual female. Maybe she is and maybe she isn't. Joan Rivers had some interesting thoughts on the matter. Either way I agree that was an aggressive statement on my part. But come on. The OP has been bating/trolling conservatives for the past few weeks. And yeah...I bit. And I agree I shouldn't have sunk to his level. He's a troll. I am not. I will try to be better going forward.

there is no such thing as trolling (only spamming and bullying) ... people should not engage otherwise they are just rival trolls

Latest posts

Back