Give me shelter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
I am beginning to believe 6hat a very large % of the type of people who worship the Orange criminal live in isolated country fishbowls where the closest they ever get to the imaginary boogeyman their Conservative heros on Fox get rich convincing them they should feel threatened by is their tv and computer screen.

In reality, if you could separate yourself from the fearmongering liars and actually EXPERIENCE life for yourself you will realize that your life is about as safe as Mr. Roger's sweater closet.

I am an ultra right wing Pat Buchanan conservative.
I live in an area that is roughly 1/3rd black and 1/3rd hispanic/mexican.
There are a number of blacks in my apartment building.
I have lived here since 1992.
I base my political preferences and opinions on real world experiences.

EDIT:
I "worship" no one except God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
I vote for the most conservative/right wing candidate on the ballot for every role each year.
Do liberals "worship" whom they vote for? Like the big eared imbecile Obammy?

EDIT:
I vote for the most conservative/right wing candidate on the ballot for every role each year.
We don't follow Obama around with Obama hats, flags and cars vans long after he left office,llike Beatles groupies. And at least Obama can read.

At least Trump's wife is a verifiable female.
Why is that relevant? It sounds like you are anti-freedom. I don't care about anyone sex or gender. Not my business. I don't feel threatened by gay or trans because I am educated.

At least Trump's wife is a verifiable female.
This! Thiss is what I was talking about 😂 this is what they do, just seems like bullying 😬 how do they get from politics to this? Idk… but this is what I meant 😅

EDIT:
I really understand you ... I'm politically leftist (a moderate I hope) because of my real world experiences too
As American I'd vote for Crazy Bernie ... Make America and the World Scandinavian

Just stop with the Trump bashing already. I love the fact that he shook up America. Until you realise that all politicians are crooked bums, you're going to fester in your crazy psyche of selected blindness. I don't normally react like this on a forum, but I'm getting tired of seeing your vitriolic threads.

Just stop with the Trump bashing already. I love the fact that he shook up America. Until you realise that all politicians are crooked bums, you're going to fester in your crazy psyche of selected blindness. I don't normally react like this on a forum, but I'm getting tired of seeing your vitriolic threads.
Yay. I'm tired of seeing people who have oatmeal for brains supporting a wannabe mafia thug who can't read

Just a thought here, but maybe if you didn't spend your time hating other people and constantly insulting them and actually live your own life, maybe you wouldn't be so full of hate and actually see something good in the world.
There you go talking about Trump again

Honestly the site has been deader than my grandad lately, at least someone is getting the site talking about something 😅 alsoooo @beingnobody why do you think the mafia man cant read?

Honestly the site has been deader than my grandad lately, at least someone is getting the site talking about something 😅 alsoooo @beingnobody why do you think the mafia man cant read?
He CAN read. He just doesn't process it the same way we do.
He reads an article from the NY Times and thinks:"Hmmm... definitely could've written it better with my HUGE hands". 😉

satire and gossiping is allowed so much more with regard to public figures ... otherwise SNL show shouldn't exist

21% of adults in America are illiterate. 54% of adults in America have a literacy below 6th grade. But yes, please continue making fun of HALF of the country you claim to love so much.

Latest posts

Back