Give the person above you a silly/funny super power/ability thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh lol this sounds accurate I genuinely cannot swim.

You have the power to play music from your feet, but only during combat.
you have the power to turn people into candy, the down side is that your skin is pink and your body inflates like a balloon when you use the power. šŸ˜ˆ

Last edited:
This would need to be me after eating all the pasta I shot from my wrists! LOLOL

You can emit a pheromone that attracts the opposite sex but only while you're pooping :D :D
you have the power to smell from miles and miles away, the downside is that your power specializes in picking up farts. šŸ˜‚

Whenever you get angry, a scary looking club appears in your hand (May be projecting some of my dreams on you)
you have the power to swing across buildings and hit ppl with your magical guitar of truth, the downside to this is that you're afraid of heights so it takes you a while to get to where your needed

Last edited:
You have a bazooka that shoots out rocket propelled dildos lol
You sir have the power of a Kung fu Master (you specialize in monkey style), the downside is that your so obsessed with this art that your body took on the form of a monkey and your secret technique when your back is against the wall is slinging Poop at your opponents.

enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back