Good & Interesting Website Sharing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread sharing websites that might be of interest to people. Please feel free to do the same by linking a URL with a description for ease. I would recommend that you have good protection on your computer, just in case unscrupulous people link dangerous sites.

Movie Archive for great old movies (I've binged so many there)

The Deathlist (interesting prediction of death of celebrity type people)

A recipe site with pictures and more (taste.com.au)

FindADeath is a directory for dead celebrities of all kinds from all ages that gives you the story of their lives and the details about how they died and the events leading up to their deaths, along with pictures from throughout their lives, and some headstone or memorial site, Walk Of Fame pictures. This site is actually what helped me get into Film Noir, but it also contains listings for people such as musicians and artists of all kinds. Everybody from Agatha Christie, to Chris Farley, to Kurt Cobain, and Vivian Leigh are all in there. I used to spend countless hours on this site in my teens and I'm surprised and glad that it's still around. What's cool is that they actually go to the places of the peoples lives and take pictures or try to source the relevance of them from online communities of fans etc.

Latest posts

Back