Good morning. New member here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 mentioned it to you in your "Beware" thread.

Since we have seen no evidence of your claims it would be best if you quit making such accusations about someone here with out any foundation to back up such claims.
They are only false claims if I call an innocent person guilty and say who that person is and upset an innocent person. Someone is very different to saying who the person is. AND I am too busy and have more common sense than to go through it all with you proving who did what. Life is too short. It was all said to me in private and I was the only person to read it, between them and me. If it is ever on the forum for all to see - which does not happen, because scam artists do not put posts on open forums - I will let you know.

Okay so you are admitting that you don't even know if this person is a scammer and you have no proof.

Just quit the stories then.

If you wish to remain here you will stop the unfounded/unproven accusations.

Okay so you are admitting that you don't even know if this person is a scammer and you have no proof.

WRONG I know they are a scammer. And I dealt with it in a quick efficient way.

The address has literally been given to everyone else, who can read this board...

...which is everyone, because you don't even need to be a member of the site to read threads.

(At least the address was there, at the time of this post.)

It's like "MENSA" just lets anyone in these days!

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dog, you can email me at and hope to hear from you and trust you not to give out this address to anyone else. Put to charlotte in the top bit so it does not get into the spam folder or lost.
I would recommend upgrading to a different email. You know, it's really not that smart to use an email from a company that has the most security and privacy issues....

Multiple accounts are also not allowed, right?

https://www.alonelylife.com/members/beth-griggs.176998/#about
^ Whether their name is actually "Beth" or "Charlotte" I don't know, but reading through this account reveals they are the same person.

Same tone, same backstory, same details of their lives etc.

Last edited:
Going full Kojak :ROFLMAO:

I recognized it from before. They can't get one past a Jedi.

I just got tired of the way she/they/who knows? was always insulting people that aren't doing as well as her...that is, if anything she says is even true, which is suspect, to say the least. But it's like flipping the finger to everyone that's struggling.

My memory can be pretty specific at times. If only I could train it to do that for something useful, and I might actually make it! 😆

I recognized it from before.

I just got tired of the way she/they/who knows? was always insulting people that aren't doing as well as her...that is, if anything she says is even true, which is suspect. But it's like flipping the finger to everyone that's struggling.

My memory can be pretty specific at times. If only I could train it to do that for something useful, and I might actually make it! 😆
My memory is the same since depression ravaged it massively, but it reminds me of when a certain someone made a second account calling people "peedo's" . Columbo has gone now so you can replace him :ROFLMAO: .

Latest posts

Back