Goodbye forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The woman

Reaction score
First time of my life im creating an account in a forum for lonely people, depressed, people who need to speak their truth , people who just want to not be judged or criticized by no-one and all i met here is people who constantly telling me how to feel, how to speak, that I don't know how to speak a language. Wtf man. People like you destroying the world. In a forum full of freedom you made it feel like a courtroom. Shame on you. I'm out of this forum.

First time of my life im creating an account in a forum for lonely people, depressed, people who need to speak their truth , people who just want to not be judged or criticized by no-one and all i met here is people who constantly telling me how to feel, how to speak, that I don't know how to speak a language. Wtf man. People like you destroying the world. In a forum full of freedom you made it feel like a courtroom. Shame on you. I'm out of this forum.
I'm so sorry to hear this,I hope I didn't offend you.

Maybe you can take a break and try again another time. Sometimes misinterpretations happen. Also sometimes people are just different and take things differently then intended. I wish you well.

Also, to you and anybody else that reads this, try to take in the good and ignore the bad.

It's like anywhere on the internet; a lot of different people with different attitudes, problems, and opinions. I think nowadays more than ever it's important people have the mental ability to determine weather what someone says is important to you or not, because if something someone says rubs you the wrong way it becomes a whole lot easier to simply ignore and move on.

You should never take what strangers say personally, but rather with a pinch of salt.

What is it? I want to join too

Good luck. Wish u well

I'm sincerely sorry that you had this experience.

Last edited:
honeysuckle...sorry I didn't know to read this sooner. Best of luck to you

Maybe you can take a break and try again another time. Sometimes misinterpretations happen. Also sometimes people are just different and take things differently then intended. I wish you well.

Also, to you and anybody else that reads this, try to take in the good and ignore the bad.
Maybe that’s why there are so many cute pictures of little animals on the internet? Can’t go wrong with one of those, unless of course you have a pet abbatoir… And a deep hatred of political correctness and a tendency towards mindless violence…

ACS

The replies here need to be seen as suggestions and not as criticisms. People grow by sharing ideas with each other. Sure people emphasize what has been right for them, but nothing is right for everyone. It is beneficial to consider everything and then pick or grow into what works. But if no one says anything how can any of us grow.

Jesse C, you are wise and generous, but some of us are too sensitive to tolerate others’ aggressive remarks. While I applaud your fairness, I have seen others saying things here that don’t incline me to be as open about myself as I had hoped I could be. I wonder if there is somewhere better?

Jesse C, you are wise and generous, but some of us are too sensitive to tolerate others’ aggressive remarks. While I applaud your fairness, I have seen others saying things here that don’t incline me to be as open about myself as I had hoped I could be. I wonder if there is somewhere better?
It has been my experience that there is a mix of people. It is generally the same mix. How you relate depends on who you connect too. It is rarely about where you are as much as staying long enough to gather your besties.

Latest posts

Back