Guilt towards parents

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
I moved away from my parents a few months ago but they keep on calling me to saytheyre lonely and want me to move back. I don’t want to. I want to stay as I am and they live overseas. Why can’t they leave me alone to live my life? I respect their space so why don’t they respect mine? I also have siblings who can attend to them. I don’t see the issue just leave me alone

Last edited:
Yeah, like the other Hitler said, you don't seem to understand the concept of ignoring someone.....
I’m amused since apparently my presence here offends you.
It’s why my issues posed here are if supposedly less relevance and value than thAt of others here.
But this is the reality:

you both despise me and want to hound me out

you both want to deny me basic space and rights
You both think you hold a right to keep people down but they cannot respond

you both pick whom you want to be valuable and get offended if others don’t concur with your views.
It’s why you say my concerns are nonsense but you allow similar concerns of others. And you justify this by satisfying your inner pleasure and reinforcing your internal bias structure.
This is why I call you Hitler since you have this rigid hierarchy in your mind that you project and you assume like others here that you’re on top in every situation when it’s not earned at all.

the fact I’m a person posting issues offends you when you claim you’re so kind and loving lol

And Callie (The real one) pulls into the lead.

I apologize for the interruption, please go back to what you were doing.
Well you clearly hold an agenda against me. I see you allow Azarish to do what he wishes but not me when it’s similar content? I guess this is how you behave by arbitrarly stating what matters or ego matters lol ok your opinion is sacrosanct

Poor victim. What haven't you been allowed to do?
Azarish doesn't go around insulting people.
An "agenda against" you? As long as you keep your insults to the childish Hitler stuff, you have been allowed to do as you please.
It is the religious training.

Poor victim. What haven't you been allowed to do?
Azarish doesn't go around insulting people.
An "agenda against" you? As long as you keep your insults to the childish Hitler stuff, you have been allowed to do as you please.
It is the religious training.
yes. since it makes no sense and it's amusing asf. i don't get how one person can do something, and another does it, yet it's wrong for one and not the other. i called those people Hitler since it's their worldviews - they think by limiting how i use this space, it gives them power. all because their churches taught them values.

yes. since it makes no sense and it's amusing asf. i don't get how one person can do something, and another does it, yet it's wrong for one and not the other. i called those people Hitler since it's their worldviews - they think by limiting how i use this space, it gives them power. all because their churches taught them values.
What exactly makes you so sure you know anything about the people you claim to know so much about? Maybe you should focus on your own **** self and your seemingly numerous issues and less on other people and all your **** false assumptions....

since apparently my points are of lesser value. why? and how? can you explain? i'm giving you a soapbox to explain how, so stand on it.
Sorry but then any person - ANY PERSON - who says my views are of lesser value or I'm not entitled to have credence for my views is a "Hitler". i don't see who the f you are to say that to ANYBODY. i'm GLAD I trigger youb this deeplym especially when you preach decency. Like the very first response to a post I made was dismissive. but then there are so many other threads made, and you're not like that. so it's clearly an issue with ME. yes, ME! so then get "hurt" over assumptions. don't limit and select what people can do or say.

Okay, so you expect me to answer all your questions, yet you won't answer any of mine? Yeah, again I ask. What makes you so **** sure you know anything about the people you claim to know so much about?

You spout off about church and Hitler and decency and whatever else you babble about, but where's the proof that anyone actually claimed any of this? Where are you basing your incorrect "facts" from?

lol.

leave me alone.
let me say what i wish, and don't apportion who can gain recognition for what. i don't and won't ever accept your "right" to do this. You're not a decent person - you nor your friends here. So continue to receive "assumptions" from me, if i care to read your posts again.

Latest posts

Back