Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried a gluten free Progresso can soup for lunch. It was 90% salt water. I added some gluten free noodles to it, some cabbage, some onions, and various spices. It was not good. I didn't eat it all either. Unfortunately I bought six cans of it. Blaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Found expired products in the back of your cabinet?

I don't think I ever burned anything down. But, I sure burned up some good reefer in my early years.

Got ill from eating something bad?

Haha. You and me both 🥴

I think I got food poisoning in 5th grade after eating seafood. But I don't know if the seafood was really to blame, or if I was just going to be sick anyway, and that's just what I happened to eat before getting to the nasty part of whatever germ I had.

Thankfully - and knock on wood - I don't seem to get sick too often, or get allergic to things, or anything like that. I'm not physically strong but my constitution seems pretty hearty.

Anyway:

Ever climbed/trespassed on the roof of public property?

You mean private property don’t you? How do you trespass on anything public?

But no, I haven’t.

Have you not returned a supermarket trolley to its bay?

I mean, like, a business or city building. Not a home or anything like that.
Pretty sure you're not supposed to be on the roof of those :p

No, I'm pretty good about returning the carts to the corral (at least that's what we call them here).
It's really not that much of an inconvenience at all, and it's what you're supposed to do.

Gone for a joyride in the car, with no particular destination?

I was fired from a job because I wouldn't tell them who messed up. The guy had a family and was struggling. What he did wasn't a critical thing. I didn't think they'd fire me because I prooved I didn't do it. But they fired me for not following orders. I.E. Snitching on the responsible person. I was glad to leave at that point though. So no big loss.

Went against what the boss told you and thing works out better your way?

Not guilty as far as I recall, but I wouldn't hesitate to do this if I thought it would make my life easier.

Gone against what the boss told you and things didn't work out?

Latest posts

Back