Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! No! But, I do have a hermia. It really started poking out a few years ago. But, I kept pressing on it and eventually it receded. It's still barely noticeable.

Did you ever have a cat that would come when you called their name?

Not guilty. Assuming the question is about four legged felines I can say that if the cat doesn't mind it then yes I will do it. Like it? Not really.

Given up all the things that made you feel alive for things that are less likely to kill you?

Yes because With meringue you have an excuse to eat most of the pie in one day. No one likes slimy meringue to ruin a pie.

hit things when you are angry

Thank you for giving me another good reason to over dose on sweets! I have to remember that one about the meringue. 😂

Not guilty. I don't hit things when I'm angry.

Have you ever been so angry with someone that you can't even retaliate and just end up walking away?

Yes.

Have you ever been so enraged that you end up with tears in your eyes, not through sadness but frustration?

Yes, guilty

Have you ever not mentioned you were given the wrong change (too much) from the shop assistant after your purchases?

Guilty. They seemed to get a sort of pleasure when they hurt me, but I just showed I wouldn't stoop to their level.

Have you ever left something behind in a bus/taxi?

Latest posts

Back