Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I usually get frustrated by the poor quality of the vegetables and the high prices of everything.

Do you actually enjoy eating or is it just something you need to do? I really like to eat. :)

Guilty. I ate a small pack of dog treats after a night of drinking. They weren't bad and I wouldn't share.

Have you ever walked out on a check at a restaurant?

A few times. The food was horrible. Or, I got filled up on appetizers because my order was taking way too long. Sometimes I still left a tip. But, mostly I just disappeared.

Have you ever eaten at Taco Bell?

Guilty, when I was a teenager pintos and cheese and Mexican pizza.

You have or you've wanted to tell a lady to put a leash on her kids running around in a store.

Absolutely guilty.

Have you ever dropped a piece of food, picked it up off the floor and eaten it regardless?

Not guilty. I have cut my hair a bit shorter than I intended and it’s never really even but in my mind the curls disguise the flaws.

Fell asleep sitting by the amazing fire you built outside.

I don't recall ever building a fire outdoors, so not guilty.

Ever fallen asleep watching a live theatre production or concert?

Guilty, haha! I was actually on a date and I dozed off within the first 20 minutes. We left at the intermission

Pretend you didn’t hear someone trying to talk to you?

Guilty. I think anyone who says otherwise is probably a liar.

Ever made a bad mistake at work and didn't bother owning up to it, hoping it either wouldn't be noticed or not traced back to you?

Not guilty. I always held myself up on a high platform. People could always rely on what I said one time instead on constantly checking up on me. So, it would have been really bad if I got caught trying to cover up something I did wrong.

Pushed the close button when you saw someone else hurrying to make it the elevator before the doors shut? I have, it's fun. Ha! ha!

Not guilty. I used to just say I wasn’t in the mood now no one expects me to show up anyway.

Given a kid a mean look just to see how they respond?

Yeah loads of times with most of them being stunned into silence.

When someone has aked who you are, have you ever given them the wrong name?

Not guilty, I hope.
I mean, I do get pretty loud when I'm drunk, playing games and watching movies but this place is detached and has abit of sound proofing. Otherwise my neighbors would know think I'm a psychopath who heckles the TV alot.

Have you ever manipulated someone into doing something embarrassing for laughs?

Latest posts

Back