Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally I just go to the store. We have a very nice and clean small deli and market within less than a mile so it's very walkable. I do order from Walmart about once a month and have it shipped.

Do you pick up trash if you see it on the sidewalk?

I haven't tried on something in a store for more then two decades. The nice thing about being a guy is that loose fitting clothes are perfectly fine. So, I buy my size and it's always close enough. ;)

Return Christmas presents?

I really hate the smell of gas. Baby wipes will not take away a smell in my mind. I always think I smell it even when no one else does.
I really hate the smell of gas too. There's still many pumps around here that don't seal around the filler tube and the smell really hits you while you're filling up. This morning I had to walk away from the pump until it shut itself off.

I really hate the smell of gas too. There's still many pumps around here that don't seal around the filler tube and the smell really hits you while you're filling up. This morning I had to walk away from the pump until it shut itself off.
When I first started driving there were still a few of the stations that would service your car and you didn't have to fool with it. I miss those.

Latest posts

Back