Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely Guilty.

Guilty of falling asleep while someone is visiting and talking and talking and talking? ha! ha!
Something like that, it's more like bumping into the same person and chatting three different times already in the afternoon and yet they're Knocking at your door. Seriously. I'm not that interesting. That reminds me. I said I had to go take a shower and 2 hours later I haven't done that yet.

Sure. My grandma had bad teeth. She kept getting root canals, bridge additions, etc, etc. But, I think it would be better just to pull out all your teeth and get dentures. They are easy to replace if they go bad.

Would you wear depends diapers?

Hopefully I will never have to, but yes, if the need arose. And I don't think I would get dentures. I would probably just be a gummer. 😂 Thankfully not an issue yet.

Would you pick flowers off the bushes at a flower park or leave them for everyone to enjoy?

Thank you for leaving the flowers for all of us to enjoy! I wish everyone did that.

No. The one time I was on tv, I looked really stupid.

Do you ever wear a petticoat? Now that's an old word. 😂

Guilty, thank noodles it was just a puddle

Sit down at the end of the day only to realize you don't remember ever getting out of bed?

Latest posts

Back