Had my first kiss (it's complicated)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Lion

Reaction score
On February 3rd, 2015 I had my first ever kiss. At the age of 19. It was with a very passionate and beautiful stripper.

I don't know if anyone saw it in the other thread, but this is part of the strip club experiences I've been on for the last bit. Let's rewind to take in the context.

I began going to the strip club like 5 weeks ago. I went weekly since then. The dances were nice at first but quickly got underwhelming. You were allowed to touch the strippers anywhere except the vejayjay. And of course no biting, licking, kissing, breast-sucking, or anything like that.

Over the course of 5 visits (1 per week) I got dances from 6 different girls. Bethany, Sarah, Cynthia, Ali, Alexandra, and a blonde whose name I forgot to take. All of the dances were forgettable except for Bethany's.

On the 5th visit (two days ago) as I was about to go home I saw this lovely lady come out of the private dance area.

She was the most beautiful one I'd seen thus far, so I walked up to her and asked for a dance. A beautiful European girl. Sexy accent, long legs, big natural breasts, large green eyes. She was the type you see in those stereotypical movies. A siren, a seductress. The full package.

She was very "European" with her dance (no racism intended). Unrelenting, unresrtained. She broke every rule in the book.

She kissed me during the dance. She let me suck on her breasts. She guided my hand to her vagina and made me rub it, and then she actually made me finger her. I mean it. I actually stuck my two fingers in there and fingered her. Then we went to full on French kissing with tongue and all. It was mad. I spent like $300 on her. Holy crap.

Now onto the "complicated" part.

I keep asking myself "does it count?". I mentioned early on that these dances always felt hollow because of the lack of true intimacy.

Granted, the kiss doesn't feel as "epic" because it feels unearned. I always thought my first kiss with a girl would be a large mark of victory after a triumph. I got my life in order, began pursuing women, found a nice girl, dated her, got her to like me, and once she and I both felt a genuine interest for each other we would kiss.

Some say your first kiss only counts if it has a true emotional and intimate context to it. But to be honest, I'm so stoic and jaded that I don't even care too much about all the philosophies or semantics behind it. This stoicism and "roughness" that is part of my personality is what makes me who I am. It also explains why I didn't panic or have a nervous breakdown during the ordeal.

Sorry for the long post. This is just me posting my success story if anyone would like to read. I apologize if I offended anyone in any way.

Latest posts

Back