Happy Birthday, LowBranch!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
4uxesi.jpg

Here's to a better year ahead of you and hope you have an enjoyable day.

Thanks guys! Wish I had that cake tho. I'm letting this one pass by without event but for my 30th year i've decided to experience 30 new things. I have a whole year to work out what they are.

LowBranch said:
Thanks guys! Wish I had that cake tho. I'm letting this one pass by without event but for my 30th year i've decided to experience 30 new things. I have a whole year to work out what they are.

30 New things, what are those? Can we know it?
*getting more curious*

I honestly don't know yet. I just want to make my 30th year on this world special. 30 random acts of kindness is too easy and as im generous to start with, it'll feel like a normal year... so I want to do 30 new things.. go somewhere new, eat something different, start exercising, make some friends.. i don't know.. but i have a year to come up with ideas.

LowBranch said:
I honestly don't know yet. I just want to make my 30th year on this world special. 30 random acts of kindness is too easy and as im generous to start with, it'll feel like a normal year... so I want to do 30 new things.. go somewhere new, eat something different, start exercising, make some friends.. i don't know.. but i have a year to come up with ideas.

Good luck with that and hope you'll find 30 really awesome ideas to go with.

LowBranch said:

Ah, so taking it along the way as you move ahead, nice. It's very good.

And one more thing, Note them down as you progress, we sure like to know when you reach to 30 or even more, will ya? ;)

Latest posts

Back