Happy Father's Day!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidewinder

Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to those responsible & loving dads out there in cyberspace! It's not an easy job at times, but keep up the good work! I reckon there's no job more rewarding than being a good parent... moi, both of my parents are deceased, and the only kids I have are these five cats, but I do my best to take care of 'em, lol. You good dads out there, pat yourselves on the back... the deadbeats & losers, not so much, lol. I reckon I've earned a cold beer, I took a long break there for awhile. Cheers!!!   :)

Hey, I appreciate the compliment, those cats are like my kids, ya know? Hopefully we don't get an evacuation order due to this wildfire which cropped up in the northern Dragoons... dunno when it started, but it looks pretty big, I only noticed it when I went out at dusk to flush and refill the birdbath with fresh water from the garden hose. Man, we need some monsoon rains, BIG-TIME!!! This heat wave bullshit is getting old, 10-4?   :(

^ I hear you man. All the fires going on are crazy. Hopefully it won't effect you. Many of the places I've enjoyed hiking in the past are trash now due to fires in the past five years. It's so easy to start a fire with everything so dried out. A lot of people are irresponsible too. They pull into nice areas. Then they leave active camp fires, toss lit cigs on the ground, shoot rounds near bushes, drag chains, set off fireworks, ignite exploding targets, and all kinds of other stuff. I heard on the news that one of the fires got started by a baby gender reveal party. Blaaaaaa. Sometimes being in the big city is a good thing. Fires are rare here and quickly and easily contained.

Latest posts

Back