Happy New Year!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
I wish you all good health in 2023. It is true if you have your health, you have everything. I promised myself that this year's resolutions would not be pie crust promises. ( easily made, easily broken). I am short, so every three pounds puts me in a bigger size. My goal is to lose eight pounds by derby day. Another resolution is to work out. I used to be a bodybuilder. Now, I am just an avid reader. I promise to practice my aim with my pellet gun. I want to keep up my face-painting designs. And lastly, I want to give up diet cola and drink more water. My biggest problem is if I give up cola, what cans will I use for target practice?

Does anyone care to share their 2023 resolutions? What say you?

Hello Lady Grey! Happy New Year to you!
So do you wear one of those fancy derby hats? They are so gorgeous.
My New Years goal is to wake up at 5 a.m. and hopefully get more sleep at night. My days are busy and if I can get up, I can have time just for myself.

My New Years goal is to wake up at 5 a.m. and hopefully get more sleep at night. My days are busy and if I can get up, I can have time just for myself.
Yes, I do wear a fantastic hat! I am not a gambler, but I do go to the track on Derby day.
You are lucky that your days are busy; mine are so dull I have to event things to do to keep busy. Good luck with your 5 am wake-up call. Let me know how you are doing.

Besides some financial goals, I want to socialize more.
It does not help that a lot of times I feel drained after I finish work but I need to try harder.

I wish you all good health in 2023. It is true if you have your health, you have everything. I promised myself that this year's resolutions would not be pie crust promises. ( easily made, easily broken). I am short, so every three pounds puts me in a bigger size. My goal is to lose eight pounds by derby day. Another resolution is to work out. I used to be a bodybuilder. Now, I am just an avid reader. I promise to practice my aim with my pellet gun. I want to keep up my face-painting designs. And lastly, I want to give up diet cola and drink more water. My biggest problem is if I give up cola, what cans will I use for target practice?

Does anyone care to share their 2023 resolutions? What say you?
Taking care of your health is always a good idea...as for the diet cola conundrum I recommend coconut water cans...they will be just as fun to shoot and have the added bonus of being better for your health!

I’m always surprised by how many people out there don’t give enough importance to sleep.
I have a colleague who always bragged about how little he sleeps and that he also never gets sick.
When he did eventually get sick, it was pretty satisfying to see his “superhuman immune system of steel” succumb to just a simple cold. Perhaps that was a wake-up call for him (pun intended) to take more care of his health and adjust his sleeping schedule.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back