Happy Thanksgiving!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I already cooked my turkey and it's all gone I'll be eating chicken burritos instead. For today we should all just focus on the good stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving in the US and happy day everywhere else!

iu

iu

Will be at work. Place is closed but have to work any away.

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm in the UK just another day for us. I'm planning to go buy a new coat, this going out and interacting with people's not that a big deal is it?

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm in the UK just another day for us. I'm planning to go buy a new coat, this going out and interacting with people's not that a big deal is it?
Do they have crazy Black Friday sales in the UK? The last few years we have a few weeks of BF BS here in Holland. It's irritating and definitely a superspreader event but yay, lube for the capitalist machine.

Get a coat that feels like a hug, those are the best.

Shower thoughts: all introverts outside of the USA inadvertantly celebrate Thanksgiving by means of gratitude in not having to endure Thanksgiving.

I had no intension on buying anything. But, I ended up spending $360 online on 4x4 recovery equipment. I was surprised at the low prices especially due to the price of steel being so high. I figured I better buy the stuff now before it becomes unrealistically expensive.

Oh BTW, I really did enjoy my chicken, turkey stuffing, and black olives. I reheated the chicken in my new air frier. I really like that thing. It will re-crisp up left overs and it really does cook things faster.

Latest posts

Back