Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

• Yes, I believe!

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No, that's a bunch of crap.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No, but I believe in LUST at first sight! :p

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
no i never feel in love at first sight but I did feel something that wasn't lust when I first saw her, it was like whoa, this girl she's different

I would not say I've fallen in love at first sight as I tend to believe that is not really possible. However, every great once and while a girl out of nowhere will catch my eye... I wouldn't call that lust, but it's not love either.

Yes I fell in love and lust at the same time, never felt that way before but I'm glad I didn't go down that road as I had planned too. The guy was like 20 years older than me and I was in a relationship at the time.

I don't believe in love at first sight but I came close.
This girl I use to work with. Probably the most physically beautiful person I have ever seen.
She was near perfect. She was also very nice to me.

But I always see people being nice to me as them pitying me.

Love at first sight yes...but that was pretty much it. I saw, I loved her, I kept my distance, I cried, I kept silent.

I have recently met someone who is unbelievable...and we both feel the same...oh my god...and i have dated a few people so should know lol.

Take your opening feelings....be realistic...work at it....listen and work together...yes I believe that there could well be love at first sight!

davechaos said:
I have recently met someone who is unbelievable...and we both feel the same...oh my god...and i have dated a few people so should know lol.

Take your opening feelings....be realistic...work at it....listen and work together...yes I believe that there could well be love at first sight!

That sounds great man. Congratulations! ^^

I've never experienced love at first sight, but I do believe that it's possible. One of those "one in a million" chances.

seriously, what is love? I've never seen it. but have seen my parents argue and fight.. you can only be with someone so long before you hate them.

There is also the added aspect of fate to consider...sometimes we are put in a position where we meet things in life because we are destined to be there.

'seriously, what is love? I've never seen it. but have seen my parents argue and fight.. you can only be with someone so long before you hate them.' - I understand what you mean here Silent Kid...but it took me two failed marriages and a couple of other relationships...a lot of counselling and growing to love myself...a lot of deciding what I want from someone...and now I can openly admit that I know what love is...and that I have found it...and I will do whatever I can in my power to keep it.

Ive fallen in love with someone but im not sure if it was love at first sight though

It was my first boyfriend, and well when I met him I was just being friendly and talking to him and eventually i got to know him and I fell in love with him..i dunno i randomly started talking to the guy with no intentions whatsoever other than being friendly and nice to him and what do you know lol

but it would be nice to fall in love like that again, theres nothing like your first love right?

Never have, never will.

I do believe in lust at first sight. But those type of relationships falter too quickly because both partners end up hating almost everything about the other person's personality.... except when they get down in the bed....or floor.... or wherever.:D

for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did first meet her in 8th grade, but now that shes back, its on!!
weve only been hangin for about a month now but im sooooooooooo head over heels for her!!! ooooooo yeaaaaaaaa

SoConfused said:
Yes I have. To the same girl twice in seven years it is the best love there is and it is the most painful.

Care to elaborate? Or is it too personal?

nah

I see so many beautiful women on a daily basis, there's no way sight alone could be the factor that pushes me to the "in love" zone. If that were the case, I could say I've been disappointed by a ton of women.

The closest I've come to love at first sight was a blind date thing I did when I was a teen. I met her, we danced, she was pretty, we saw each other for 1-2 years. It ended sooner than it had to because I did something ridiculously insensible.

I dont believe in love at first sight,but strongly believe in lust at first sight! lol
But I remember the first time I met my ex,there was an instant connection there....which later did turn into love(for a while atleast :(

Only once. The date was Nov. 22, 2005 and I love him more and more every day.

mom.gif

Latest posts

Back