Have you ever picked your nose and gotten caught?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever picked your nose and got caught?

• Are you kidding me? No way!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'm too sneaky to get caught.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I'm a booger exhibitionist, I love getting caught!

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Bluey said:
Minus said:
""A doctor in Australia has come up with sufficient research that states that what we don't know is that after we eat it, the boogers actually acts like a low grade flu shot. We eat the bacteria, the immune system fights off the bacteria, causing our immune system to strengthen. It acts just like a medicine would.""

3.gif

I have also heard that, But could you?

*Eats a booger* Am feeling healthy :D lol

No boogers where eaten during this post.

RFLMAO!!!!! Bluey that was halarious!!!! I didn't know you were into healthy eating. **gag** Hey, do you want to come over for dinner? I have extra. See, look here! **giggles** You know I love you, cousin, when I offer to share my boogers with you :)

loketron said:
why do you think i have a huge honkin nose?
im in there all the way up to my wrist all day lol
no, but really, i pick if i really have to cuz sometimes a tissue just aint gonna get it

seriously, who the heck thought this nasty thread up?? you guys are gross! hahaha j/k

LOL@ Loketron! Sometimes a tissue doesn't do it? That's when you get a paper towel...lol Maybe a extra strength brawney? Or you could always take Bluey's advice and catch it under your nail. Haaa haa haaa **rolls iin the floor laughing**

I do indeed pick my nose. Only when I can put it in a tissue. Boogers are so gross :p. But yeah. I have a lot of nasal problems, if I blow my nose too hard I get a nose bleed -_-. It's been like that my entire life.

Steel said:
Ok, this is gross. Funny tho.

There is nothing worse than getting caught. My usual excuse is "I was just scratching my nose..." which is so lame lol.

OMG Steel! Look at your avi!! He looks like he is about to flick it!!! Warning!! Ladies and gentlemen, please back up! We have a flick in progress. I repeat PLEASE back away from the computer screen, we have a flick in progress!

Naleena said:
Steel said:
Ok, this is gross. Funny tho.

There is nothing worse than getting caught. My usual excuse is "I was just scratching my nose..." which is so lame lol.

OMG Steel! Look at your avi!! He looks like he is about to flick it!!! Warning!! Ladies and gentlemen, please back up! We have a flick in progress. I repeat PLEASE back away from the computer screen, we have a flick in progress!

:p Stop picking on Steel! He might change his avi now and it's a cool one. Bad, bad, Nal!!!!!!

Geez all this food talk

boogerfinger1.jpg

Sweetened and packaged for later

all_boogers.JPG

LMAO!!!! He does look like he's about to flick!

Ok, and I'm supposed to be thinking about cooking something for dinner, yet strangely, I'm suddenly not hungry. Gee, thanks Minus lol.

this thread is so bad. god, it's hilarious.

ewww........ i m gonna puke now.. what a thread.. Naleena u r unbeatable.. idk how i finished typing with one hand, closing my mouth with the other... *bluughh*

- I wasnt exactly pukin like this till i saw the 2nd video

You think thats nasty? watch this....

that aint enough..?? this is WORSEEEEEEE...

Now i m pukin like those people in "family guys"..

OH! Sanal!! Wrong wrong wrong boy!!!

The first was sick but funny lol

The second I got half way fro and could not take any moor.

The third is just wrong LMAO

Latest posts

Back