Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the houses we moved into had a disassembled scalextric in the attic left behind by the previous owners. It still worked!

Have you ever won a contest?

Yes, about 25 years ago my car was stolen. I got up one morning and it was gone. Some weeks later the police found it. It had been gutted and was nothing but a piece of junk.

Have you ever climbed a mountain?

Yes. The local park had boats to rent and me and a friend used one to fish.

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Yes I have. 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Him and a couple of guys showed up at a bar I was drinking at over 20 years ago.

Have you ever been seriously injured?

No, just some nasty ankle sprains and pulled muscles.

I got kind of beat up when I took a spill on a ski trip once.

And I got a bloody nose when my friend and I started an impromptu (drunk) fight club in my other friend's front yard.

That's about it though!

In the vein of an earlier question here about meeting celebrities -
have you ever met one of your favorite music artists?

No, just some nasty ankle sprains and pulled muscles.

I got kind of beat up when I took a spill on a ski trip once.

And I got a bloody nose when my friend and I started an impromptu (drunk) fight club in my other friend's front yard.

That's about it though!

In the vein of an earlier question here about meeting celebrities -
have you ever met one of your favorite music artists?
Ah yes, drunken fights. I remember them well. When I was in jr. high we went on a ski trip. I had never skied before. I could barely get down the bunny slope without looking like a complete jackass.

Have you ever gotten into a physical fight?

Never have been in a physical fight. A bully in grade school did get physical with me once-- twisting my nose between her fingers and pushing me to the ground. I didn't know how to fight back though, so it wasn't a real fight : )

Have you ever held a turtle?

@okidoke, What a great picture with that turtle! I wish there were more around where I live. Thanks for saving them.

Never had a fish nibble at my toes. Seems like it would tickle : )

Have you ever conquered a phobia?

I "conquered" stage fright by drinking half a bottle of cognac before going on stage. One night I tripped over a monitor and fell of the stage straight into a mosh pit, i would've got kicked to death but for our quick thinking singer. She jumped into the crowd and swung her mic stand around her head clearing a space and cracking a few skulls. God! that girl was amazing.

Same question (it's a good 'un)

Latest posts

Back