Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😮MissGuided is back

Yes

Have you ever been going down some stairs, or up some stairs, while not looking, and thought there was another step, when there wasn't; and subsequently kinda rammed your foot into the floor real hard, or went to land on a step that wasn't there?

^LOL...well, 'back' is a relative term but I had some extra time so thought I would pop in.

OMG, yes.

Have you ever owned an electric car?

I'm quite a good rollerblader. I have done long distance roller blade trips, tricks, and speed skating. But, I gave it up because I was damaging my legs, knees, and feet.

Have you ever helped a hoarder?

I would help a hoarder get rid of stuff and get things cleaned up and I actually know a few people who are true Hoarders. I have had people close to me who were pack rats and I helped them by getting rid of their stuff when they weren't around. It wasn't appreciated. I'm a minimalist so I can't even fathom hoarding.

Would you let a homeless person come over to use your shower and give them a clean changing of clothes and a meal?

Yes. I colored my hair for many years and have been contemplating starting again since they are actually four different colors now.

Have you ever had cosmetic surgery?

Sort of. The forth or fifth time I broke my nose I sort of got it cut, rebroken, and pushed over so I could breath a little better. It was the best the DR could do in office and for what I was willing to pay. BTW, pain meds were extra and I didn't want to pay for them. It was EXTREMELY painful. I figured I deserve to feel the pain.

Same question.

^oh yea, that one is bad. But, that ******* Oat Milk one with the kids singing makes me want to commit violent murder.

I have not.

Have you ever been to Montreal?

No, but I've been hit so hard that I saw a flash before I blacked out.

Have you ever chased a chicken?

I did, but I was terrified so it didn't last long.

Have you ever met a popular figure (celebrity, polititician, author, etc.)

Pope John Paul II passed by me (more than once in the same day) but we didn't salute

have you ever been on the stage and what kind of show

Yes, I did a little modeling as a child for a department store. So, a teeny, tiny catwalk. 🤣

Have you ever left the house and realized that you forgot your driver's license?

I haven’t seen my driver’s license in a while actually. I just rattle off my number if I encounter the police.

Have you ever been handcuffed by the police?

Latest posts

Back