Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been part of it but I've been to lots of parties where a big bonfire had been built. I can't have big ones anymore.

Have you ever been burned?

I dont think so, ive only ever been in a cave once.

Have you ever felt like you didnt waste your vacation?

Sure, mine were never wasted. I was wasted on many of them but the vacations themselves? Not even one!

Have you ever felt remorseful for playing a dirty trick on someone?

honeysuckle, I was teen, maybe preteen when I did something akin to that. They were basically innocent, and then we shared a bowl or two.

Ever wonder why anyone..ever.. would stay hidden? Like, how ******* fragile are you? Yes, you.v

Ever wonder why anyone..ever.. would stay hidden? Like, how ******* fragile are you? Yes, you.v

I never actually had wondered about it, until now but I’m sure they feel a need to and justified in doing so. I’ve hidden due to embarrassment or fear of becoming embarrassed but never for prolonged periods of time.

Ever feel like you’re a hammer and everything/everyone else is a nail?

Yes but I can’t prove so.

Have you ever done something again that you swore you would never do again?

Bonus if you have and share what it was. Enquiring minds wanna know these things!

Definitely. I have a friend who went back to work and I walk her dog a few times a week. She pays me very well and is actually very good to me. But I have also done it for people on days they aren't feeling well and I just do it as a favor.

Same question.

When we grill hamburgers we also do hot dogs and brats.
Steak and shrimp usually get grilled together
Chicken steak and shrimp when we have Mexican
Sometimes Ribs, pork loin, and pork chops
There is always at least 2 choices when the whole family has supper together.

Have you ever been stuck on 3 hrs sleep at a time no matter what you do?

Latest posts

Back