Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be nice to see the world like that again you would have more faith in people, see more good in things, and look forward to experiencing new things. That would be great and buda said ignorance is bliss so you might be on to something.

I could if I had another hammock again to lie on while I’m being content.

Have you ever tried to bully someone online?
I am an animal right now, living the dream! Rrrraaawrrrr!

Have you ever had a lucid dream or tried lucid dreaming?
I have tried lucid dreaming only got there a couple of times but those times were great… always flying.

I’ve tried but haven’t met with success, yet. But I haven’t given up the dream that one day (or night) I might achieve success.

Have you ever inadvertently found yourself with a mouthful of spoiled milk? 🤢🤮

What worked for me was the lucid dreaming audio tones and meditation it’s the most amazing feeling don’t give up and look up some guided meditation techniques to help you.

What worked for me was the lucid dreaming audio tones and meditation it’s the most amazing feeling don’t give up and look up some guided meditation techniques to help you.
I’ve been there and done that but so far, no luck. Tomorrow's’ another night though, so, who knows?
Freddy Krueger advises that we should never stop dreaming but he says nothing of lucidity.

I don’t have a phone because years ago I threw it out the window so someone would leave me alone.

Have you ever been golf cart racing?

Time to take your driver's license away from you and your old age. 😂😂

Not really over a curb, but I have parked to close and the tires scraped along the curb.

Do you like parallel parking?

No. But I have been to a strip club a few times, too. I went with a couple of other girls to see the chippendales and another time to see calypso. Another night we were with my brother and sister-in-law and we went to that same strip joint, but they had girls up there. I have the feeling the boys planned it that way.

Have you ever gone to one of the massage parlors and it isn't back rubs that they give?

Latest posts

Back