Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I am too shy to do anything like that.

Have you ever cooked for a lot of people at your home?

Depends on what "a lot" is. To me more than 1 is a lot and more than 5 is absolutely unacceptable. Anyway I only cook for family and 5 is all there is

Have you ever swing from a tree on a rope into a body of water?

Yes I remember doing just that when I was a child a few years ago..........well, many years ago. ;)
Although the look on my mums face when I finally got home was a picture to see and remember in mind.

Did you ever go apple scrumping as a child?

Had to look up what "scrumping" means. hahah. No.

Have you ever cheated on a test but from someone stupid and did even worse because you cheated than if you just tried to take the test on your own?

Kar, When I apple scrumped in a local orchard I saw the farmer appear, so me got out of there. I did though have a few apples still in a pocket, yum they were good. :)

I nearly did once in a test at school. But just as I was peeping at what my school mate had written I then caught the eye of my teacher, she caught my eye of course. Soooo, I got my brain in gear for me to work out the answer to the question given.

Have you ever been on a skiing holiday?

Nope but we did get pulled behind 4 wheelers on water skis or in canoes on the rare occasions we got snow.

Have you ever found something interesting when digging in the dirt?

I have a man that digs in the dirt for me, he's never found anything interesting .... well not that he's told me about ;)

Have you (or someone you know) seen your doppelgänger?

Yes my friend was convinced I was playing a trick on her even though she was 3 states away at the time. Oh and when I was a teenager everyone swore Kirsten Dunst and I were identical.

Have you ever jumped through hoops for someone?

No. Definitely not in the literal sense and not really even in the metaphorical sense either.

Have you ever mistakenly used the wrong gendered bathroom?

Nah I just do it on purpose when the ladies are full. Men are so kind they step out the way, ask you if you’re okay 😅

Have you ever wanted to be a different gender ?

Kneigh 🐴

I like the health and longevity advantages women seem to enjoy, as well as the greater freedom/leeway women are given to express their emotions, but overall I like being a guy and I like liking women. I just try not to take it to a vulgar, lewd and crude dudebro-ey extent.

Have you ever wished you could have the mind of an artist? Could be visual, author, musician, etc.

I don't know man, my experience is that it's way too contradictory. An artist mindset is open. It comes up with an idea and will be obsessed by it. But then also open to destroying it and coming up with another. This usually spills over into how you live your life, it's a bloody royal mess.

Have you ever thought about opening a store, what would you sell, and what would be its name?

I sell some things online but don't make much money off it. I'm not a good marketer.

Have you ever gone on a self date? Basically where you dress up looking you best and have a great night out but alone?

Just once as a kid, my sister and I were the only two in the entire theater. Don't remember what the movie was. I was maybe five or six years old, and we had fun talking loudly and sitting in many different seats. At one point, my sister who was eight, ran down to the front and started dancing. She has a terrible memory and I doubt she remembers doing that.

Have you ever put your foot in your mouth (said something stupid)?

Yep, with my size 4 feet.

A lady who I worked with several years ago was not too far in front of me in the town centre. I hadn't seen her in two years. I knew she had struggled when I knew her to get pregnant, even a couple of rounds of IVF she had. I could visibly tell she was expecting.

I waved and she smiled as we got closer. Apart from the initial 'Hello' I congratulated her on her pregnancy. :) She looked dumbstruck then she said ''But I am not pregnant :oops: just gained weight lately''. Oh my word, if I could have been swallowed up into the pavement I would have been happy.

Have you ever been waved to and your name mentioned while out and about, yet you had no idea who the person was?

Last edited:
Not really, but have had someone text me who I haven't talked to in two years and had no idea who they were.

Have you ever let someone else's lost pet come in to your home?

Yes

Have you ever given someone advice that might have changed the course of their life?

Not sure, but I like to think maybe a time when I did manage that for them.

Have you ever broken a limb?

Latest posts

Back