Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Sometimes just sounds several times I’ve seen things and actually responded to them. Smells sometimes but I think that’s more I have hypersensitive sense of smell.

Have you ever called the police to ask them to change a flat?

Many times. I’ve broken toes, lost eye glasses, slept in a ditch on the highway, jammed fingers, fell off a bridge so much more. I use to have a problem. Never drank and drove though.

Have you ever built a wicker man ?

Many times. I’ve broken toes, lost eye glasses, slept in a ditch on the highway, jammed fingers, fell off a bridge so much more. I use to have a problem. Never drank and drove though.

Sorry, sometimes I’m too honest

Sorry, sometimes I’m too honest
I like it! I too have experienced many of the things you described. I was rollerblading with a beer in each hand, after already having many before them, and I fell. My natural reaction was to save the beer. To hell with my body. So I did. I face planted right into the pavement while still holding both beers mostly upright. I was a bloody mess. Ha! ha!

I also used to have a drinking issue and have done some similar things to what you listed. In my case, alcohol misuse was/is part of being on the autism spectrum. At least that's my excuse. 😃

Yes, twice. First time I had to cut them short before I even started to take them out. This last time I was able to save most of my length but I took better care of them and because I had more locks they weren't as thick. It did take about a month for me to get the top part combed out. I left the underside locks for about another 6 months.

Same question

Yes, but I didn't do it. It was quickly extinguished so no harm done.

Have you ever had a knife thrown at you?

No. I tried catching a baby once. It didn't have a white on its back and I thought it was a kitty at first. Little sucker got away from me.

Have you ever had so much sap on your car you couldn't get the doors open without maximum effort?

Latest posts

Back