Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I barely drive but I have stopped to take someone to get gas or help tow a car by hand to get it out of the dangerous road.

Have you ever opened the window of a flying airplane?

No. The last time I was on a plane was a long time ago -- long before fights on a plane became a thing.

Have you ever pulled a muscle from stretching in the morning?

No

Have you ever spent hours cooking something but then dropped it on the floor or inside the oven so you never even got to taste it?

No

Have you ever spent hours cooking something but then dropped it on the floor or inside the oven so you never even got to taste it?
No. But I have falling asleep drunk with things cooking on the stove before and ruined a couple of pans that way.
Thankfully I never started a fire.

Have you ever eaten Ghost peppers or something even hotter?

No

Have you ever been stalked? Not in a violent way but someone who is pursuing you and getting way too close and personal, like knowing where you live without you ever telling them?

No

Have you ever accidentally stepped on the dress of a woman in front of you causing it to rip or at least her getting yanked?

Yes. Got into trouble a couple of times for it. My mum wasn't happy, to put it mildly.

Ever pretended to be on a phone call to avoid talking to someone?

Sort of. Once I pretended to take a call that required me to return home, just so I could excuse myself from a social event that I was getting too anxious about.

Ever have a fly fly right into your mouth or nose?

Yes, once when I was a kid, I laughed while drinking something. And that's what happens when you do that - lol.

Have you ever landed in the emergency room for something?

Latest posts

Back