Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have been chased by dog/s several times and gotten bitten. Many / most people here do not train their dogs. So the dogs believe their territory is the entire neighborhood.

Have you ever brought an injured animal home and nursed it back to health?

Yes and no. I've eaten things I didn't like, but not to spare someone's feelings. If I don't like something I say I don't like it. BUT, I was taught to eat what is put in front of you unless it's repulsively inedible.

Have you ever danced in the rain?

Yes. A package was delivered to my house and I just opened it. It had some type of fancy freeze dried mushrooms in it, I thought, what is this? Then I read the shipping label. It was for the people next door. Embarassing.

HYE been horse back riding?

No

Have you ever held a job for less than a year, and if so, what was it?

Yes many. One was picking weeds out of potted plants while piss ants were constantly biting me in the middle of a very hot summer without shade or water.

HYE bought a new vehicle?

Sort of. I listened to my lying whore of a wife neighbor cheating with another neighbor while I was working on my house. I was going to tape it for the neighbor at work. But, I said F it. That's his problem. Not mine. Then I cranked up my music to piss them off.

HYE killed any of your neighbor's plants / trees?

No. But my neighbor did kill 2 hydrangea bushes and all the honeysuckle on the fence with poison. That *****

Have you ever eaten squirrel?

That *****! Time for food coloring to go into her pool! I really like doing that BTW. It's non-harmful. But, the people go nuts thinking it's toxic. ha! ha!

No. I have not eaten a squirrel.

Have you ever did something really mean and felt bad about it later?

Latest posts

Back