Have you had a Paranormal Experience?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceFace

Reaction score
As a paranormal investigator as part of a team, here I am investigating a private residences, who asked us to investigate, The SLS camera picked up a little person, we also got the same name and a EVPs saying get out, the rem pod was going off and picked up a small boys figure on infa red and heat seeking cameras.

Have you had a Paranormal Experience?

Attachments

• 20191230_173918.jpg
    20191230_173918.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Somewhat. Though I believe it's probably more my mind playing tricks on me.

Yup, I'm one of those lol. I think , to quote a famous line, "it's all simple tricks and nonsense". 😉
No offense.
That being said, I'd be totally up for "no one has stayed here for more than 2 days" experiences. I'm curious.

Not even any sleep paralysis or hypnagogic hallucinations.

Yup, I'm one of those lol. I think , to quote a famous line, "it's all simple tricks and nonsense". 😉
No offense.
That being said, I'd be totally up for "no one has stayed here for more than 2 days" experiences. I'm curious.
No offense taken Richard, I think you just haven't seen all the evidence we have collected, which can not trick your mind it's science

No offense.
Morning ok it's a little early for this a SLS Camera ( Structured Light Sensor) sends out thousands of Lazer beams and can pick up ghosts in the form of a stick man, as you can see in the picture.

EVP ( Electronic Voice Phenomenon) is basically a digital recording that is really sensitive and can pick up voices I have loads, including my farther, when asked his name clearly says Tom, I have some very nasty one insulting me.

A Rem Pod ( Radiating Electromagnetism) it sends a Alarm when it detects electronic movement such as static, on this occasion we had a teddy Rem Pod.

We have a lot of other equipment, such as cat balls that light up when moved, a Lazer grid the is pointed to the wall, if anything passed it beaks the beams and you can see it. a PSB7 ghost box that can scan radio waves, spirits use the frequency communicate.

Non of this is sleep paralysis or it's in your mind,

I've had a few experiences, nothing major, that I've talked about before. There are several threads on the forum that might interest you. I complied them all into one post on another thread for easy access to everyone back in October. I always bump them in October because I love Halloween and that seems to be when people talk about it the most.

Morning ok it's a little early for this a SLS Camera ( Structured Light Sensor) sends out thousands of Lazer beams and can pick up ghosts in the form of a stick man, as you can see in the picture.

EVP ( Electronic Voice Phenomenon) is basically a digital recording that is really sensitive and can pick up voices I have loads, including my farther, when asked his name clearly says Tom, I have some very nasty one insulting me.

A Rem Pod ( Radiating Electromagnetism) it sends a Alarm when it detects electronic movement such as static, on this occasion we had a teddy Rem Pod.

We have a lot of other equipment, such as cat balls that light up when moved, a Lazer grid the is pointed to the wall, if anything passed it beaks the beams and you can see it. a PSB7 ghost box that can scan radio waves, spirits use the frequency communicate.

Non of this is sleep paralysis or it's in your mind,
Lol.
You know Thomas in the Bible? I need to touch those holes, man 😉
Nothing short of Slimer buttering me up will make me believe it, but I'm open to believing stuff like that. I could likely try to refute, all things you've heard before...but not on a cell phone 😜
Suffice it to say, my sister is really into this stuff and various tv shows, but when we watch one together, I don't hear the same things or get the same goosebumps I had the two times it happened when I was younger. We're due to actually go on a haunted house thing this summer, so I'm trying, but I'm not the kind of person who's very much a spooking kind lol.
Yet, driving in an Impala hunting ghosts with her, i would totally do 😈

😂😂😂 I agree a mobile phone is not the place for this debate 😂 see your half way there😂 everything is possible, different realms, perception, look at me, I'm talking to myself in my head which is only chemical and a lot of water, and a tadge of electric impulses, right this is too deep I need to going to lay down 😂😂

I have had one big paranormal experience in the past, which when I was caught, they carted me off to a psychiatric ward and labeled me as a paranoid Schizophrenic. I honestly believe that someone probably put a really powerful hex on me and that I was attacked by a demon or some kind of really evil energy. Like, there were boils starting to appear on my skin and my skin tone started to turn yellow and I could feel a really malevolent feeling in the atmosphere. When I told the psychiatrists this, they just labeled me as a complete nut job.

Once at University I had a really weird experience I woke up in a delirious state and managed to get out of bed and walk into the kitchen and I could feel something really sinister near me and I saw a kind of figure standing nearby.

interesting what kinds of paranormal activity do you investigate and what is considered paranormal in your part of the world friend?

I had an out of body experience. I still don't know to this day if it was real or all in my head. All I know is it scared the living daylights out of me.

interesting what kinds of paranormal activity do you investigate and what is considered paranormal in your part of the world friend?
Hi Bam, I know the word paranormal is huge in it's scope basically that's everything we don't understand, in my sense it, ghost hunting, which ranges from spirits, which includes dark ones, some might call them demons, come across a lot of bad ones, I carnt get my videos on here but I have evidence which is what we set out to prove, our next visit is 30 East Drive Pontefract, just tap it into Google, we are streaming it live on YouTube

Hi Bam, I know the word paranormal is huge in it's scope basically that's everything we don't understand, in my sense it, ghost hunting, which ranges from spirits, which includes dark ones, some might call them demons, come across a lot of bad ones, I carnt get my videos on here but I have evidence which is what we set out to prove, our next visit is 30 East Drive Pontefract, just tap it into Google, we are streaming it live on YouTube
sir I see paranormal most my life I understand what you speak of

may I ask you how do you protect yourself against a possession? or being attacked by these things that you encounter? (Serious question) trust me when I say it doesn't feel good.

and that picture that you have taken what do you think it was? man, women or child?
you may message me your reply or inquiries u have me curious

You obviously do know what I'm talking about, if you play with fire your going to get fire, I have managed to successfully evade attachments, by just being strong and not allowing it and sage myself, but I know it's going to happen, or get followed home at some point, I have been pushed before this was in The Black Swan York, and been in very bad atmospheres where I have had to call it a day
The picture I know this case it was a private residences has a lot of issues with things being moved, especially in the kitchen, I suspect it's a little person as we put down a teddy Rem Pod which kept going off. Il pm you

Latest posts

Back