Having a rescued dog

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
I got my youngest dog,4 months ago,I rescued him,the brother of the woman that I got him from,was abusing him,she even moved to get away from her brother,my dog I rescued,I renamed him,now he has a great life and no one will ever be hurting him again.

Dogs are amazing. Animals in general. It’s great that you saved him from further abuse. I imagine all your babies are loved and taken care of. All of my babies have been gotten from the humane society.My big boy is a German Shepherd/ husky mix. I’ve had him 10 years and he is a drama queen. Then my little boy is 6, he is a pit mix. He was found barely alive in a ditch after the police busted a dog fighting ring. He is blind. Then we have a dachshund mix, she is 2 and more territorial than either of my boys.
I don’t see anything wrong with someone spending bookoodles of bucks on a specific breed of dog if that’s what they want but I prefer to go to the shelter.
Sadly, the shelters around here are full and aren’t taking in any animals. My neighbors have a large fenced in yard, they have gone from 5 dogs to 13 dogs in 2 months. We get all the cats and they get the dogs.

Latest posts

Back