Having a very strong opinion of someone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
I have a very strong and not so good opinion of someone,and I really don't want to hold a grudge on him,but he is such a mean and awful person,my oldest nephew can't even stand him either,he just pisses me off so much,have you ever felt this way with someone that you know or with one of your family members?

when you say mean and awful do you mean like they hurt animals or women? Or like they say mean, critical or possibly bigoted things?

Yes, I've felt this way before. But not about family members - though we have butted heads from time to time, I try to keep in mind that at the end of the day we are on the same team.

Who I have felt this about, is people that have tried to bully me or push me around. Part of it is the offensiveness of it, like they have the audacity to pick on me, like I look like someone weak to them, that they think they can screw with. It makes me want to get mean, myself. The fact that they saw me as a target, dared to pick on me, plus the fact that they have obvious weaknesses/flaws/shortcomings of their own, makes me even angrier. Like who are they, to screw with me. It makes me want to show them that they bit off more than they can chew.

Idk. The best thing for me is to try to forget. If I know I don't like someone, all I can do is just try not to interact with them as much as possible. After all, people like this want attention, because they're childish, they want to see that they ruined my mood because it makes them feel like they have power and control over me, so it's best not to give them what they want. And also, like I was saying, it helps me to remember that everyone who has picked on me, both in the physical or online worlds, have been very flawed people themselves. There's definitely something wrong with them, for them to act in that way, and the way they are is a reflection on them, not me. So that helps me to feel like I don't have to worry about what they said to me because it doesn't mean anything, coming from people who clearly have issues/frustrations/weaknesses themselves.

Last edited:
you once wrote here that you care too much which is a very lovable feature for decent people but is perceived as a weakness by morally retarded ... I think it is your right to care for your dignity first and at any cost and totally cease any contact with this source of evil in your life ... don't try to be perfect and let yourself lured into the desire to beat him at his own game, that's how evil people feel empowered ... allow yourself to have a healthy genuine feeling of superiority about your values vs. his values

you once wrote here that you care too much which is a very lovable feature for decent people but is perceived as a weakness by morally retarded ... I think it is your right to care for your dignity first and at any cost and totally cease any contact with this source of evil in your life ... don't try to be perfect and let yourself lured into the desire to beat him at his own game, that's how evil people feel empowered ... allow yourself to have a healthy genuine feeling of superiority about your values vs. his values
very true

Latest posts

Back