healing the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
How do you think we can heal the world?With all the violence and all the hate that is in the world,in your own words how can we all make the world a better place and heal it.

Need full love and acceptmentance of people.I have been hated on for who I am 3 years ago.Was in a women's clothing store,a female customer called me the f word a gay person is called and assaulted me.Being a fulltime crossdresser,I was not happy about it at all and she went to jail for it.Luckily the owner was on my side and told her she is not to come back.

Need full love and acceptmentance of people.I have been hated on for who I am 3 years ago.Was in a women's clothing store,a female customer called me the f word a gay person is called and assaulted me.Being a fulltime crossdresser,I was not happy about it at all and she went to jail for it.Luckily the owner was on my side and told her she is not to come back.
I'm so sorry

In my opinion we can't. We are capable however of acting only within the boundaries of our own lives, influence what's in our reality no matter how insignificant it may seem. And through that make a difference.

I am sorry that happened to you. She was jealous you wore it better!

Easy! Remove all the human beings and the world will heal itself. All the "dumb animals" are way smarter then we are. We have been breading out of control. The "dumb animals" have checks and balances. But we don't.

Easy! Remove all the human beings and the world will heal itself. All the "dumb animals" are way smarter then we are. We have been breading out of control. The "dumb animals" have checks and balances. But we don't.
Agreed

Latest posts

Back